02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Sheesh . . . the questions they expect you'll answer for $1 (and they have 30 minutes worth)! Do they live in the real world?????????????

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Grand Lab, UOM's perceptions of leaders HIT asks for personally identifying information. Sucks because I wanted to do that.

vandaria

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Rowan Zellers for work related to 3SV8KD29L4ZCMUETHCGV9IB73AGZK9.
The value of your bonus is: $4.20 USD

This is just awesome to do for everyone. Thank you Rowan!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
So I waste 7 minutes dealing with someone's TOS violation and on top of that I miss out on the babymaker conversation?

What a day!

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
'Cause I'm an Army brat I've lived all over the place, and this is the only place that didn't have ............... trees. And grass. And furry little animals hopping around. (although we do have roadrunners, and those are neat)
New Mexico weather is great - we have four seasons despite being in lots of scrubbrush and mountains. What will kill you is all the new taxes all the newly minted legislators can't wait to hammer citizens with (and if you have social security, it's taxed here, too).
I was looking to find somewhere closer to my father that's not a 24 hr drive. He's in NE Arizona off the grid. He's not getting younger. It's not panning out well though. I guess I'll stay on this side with the rest of my family and take extended trips to hang out with him. He doesn't have internet or reliable cell service, so that's the downside considering the majority of my work is online.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Rowan Zellers for work related to 30ZKOOGW2WD9FLKZXAUENAOZLJA1A8.
The value of your bonus is: $12.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hi there! Thanks for doing my HITs (picking the best how-to guide). I think the pay was a little low at 17c per HIT, so I'm bumping it up by 20c and bonusing you the difference :)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone who's obese and feels like it'd be hard on her body :(

(Plus, I need to be physically attractive to actually get touched, ya know?)
Why, that's a myth! Here, let me send you my successful Tinder profile:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I didn't do that many earlier today since I had a headache, but good on Rowan. I know he is intimidating to some, but the dude is a pretty solid requester.
beyond generous. I got 60 cents and my records show I only did 3 of the 17 cent tasks because it was taking me 10-15 mins per in order to do a good job for him. I was only expecting a dime bonus based on the note.

they are a little quicker today (7-10 mins) as I get used to them while feeling great about the effort in working them.

Glad the batch got upped so I can work on them awhile longer, take a break, and probably have some more tomorrow.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
this was cake.

Title: Desktop Study | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Req TV): $30.88/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.