02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Tonight I got my 65 year old autistic brother's medicines straightened out. Got my 86, soon to be 87 year old mother to bed. Straightened up the house, scooped the cat poop, and have laundry started. Got my disabled husband in bed and I'm ready for Rowan's. I love it when the house is quiet.

:greenheart:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Tonight I got my 65 year old autistic brother's medicines straightened out. Got my 86, soon to be 87 year old mother to bed. Straightened up the house, scooped the cat poop, and have laundry started. Got my disabled husband in bed and I'm ready for Rowan's. I love it when the house is quiet.
:hug: Wow, I hope you're taking care of you with more than Mturk as a peaceful thing....

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
You are a saint. :angelic:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
[header] How to find half of any number [title] Multiply the number by 5 (five), then move it a decimal point to the left. [step] 6 (six) times 5 is 30, for instance, so put the decimal point in between the 3 and the 0. That would just be 3! [title] Divide each number by 2 if you have two even digits.

Is this that "new math" they teach kids these days?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Alex Marshburn for work related to 334ZEL5JX6QC7PPGC3A12A2CGN6SO2.
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been too intimidated by the Rowans to do them even though I got both quals. Now that I see what a stand up guy he is, I'm going to give them a shot tomorrow providing there are any left to do.
go for it. I don't see what you have lose. not working a qual becuase you think you might lose it is almost like not having it. so you may as go for it...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've been too intimidated by the Rowans to do them even though I got both quals. Now that I see what a stand up guy he is, I'm going to give them a shot tomorrow providing there are any left to do.
yea even though i don’t like his hits... he’s probably the most communicative requester out there

GTR

Reaction score
bless you-you are an angel

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I've lived in Show Low and Pinetop-Lakeside. Snowflake has quite a bit too. Is he closer to The Valley, or to Payson? Or Holbrook?
It is a bit lacking in SOME things, but Show Low is growing like crazy. And public transportation in Show Low and Pinetop-Lakeside is really great for the size. I base a lot on public transportation lol
St Johns. I kept confusing it with Snowflake because it is a cool name to me. He had property in Winslow that the windmill farm bought after they surrounded him, he finally gave in. Prior to that he lived in Rye, which is south(?) of Payson, the town at the bottom of the mountain before Payson. Show Low looks interesting. I'm making a trip out there in October so I'll check it out then. It's so hard to tell by info gleaned from the internet.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. Good for you. I hope you make all the money tonight. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.