02/22 - Thursday, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
It kinds feels a little shitty, but I mean I don't think they realize that a decent chunk of people working this pay their living with it. I hope they didn't change the 30d cap on it at least!
Build enough savings to cover yourself for a few months and you don't have to worry about it.

They got rid of more important functionalities on the new site to be :rage::rage::rage: about

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help Us Make Better Forecasts | Accept
Requester: Andy Dissertator [ATPWEYJXM5K0W] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.82] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $24.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$8.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Help an organization make forecasts by looking at past data and using your judgment
Requirements: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Build enough savings to cover yourself for a few months and you don't have to worry about it.

They got rid of more important functionalities on the new site to be :rage::rage::rage: about
Always easier said then done! Everyone has their own splinters to deal with. Thanks though! I'm working my best on it as we speak!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyones John Murray hits approved
:tmnt:

Last edited:

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Suppose you want to ask Alexa/Siri about ...API | Accept
Requester: OCMP75 [A2YSXPKEGZFA1H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $3.17] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.78] [Fast: 4.04] [Comm: 1.98] [Fair: 3.12] [Reviews: 70] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $25.20] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 99
Description: Provide your message for your personal assistant
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

1cap :(
Yeah, that was strange. They tell you this in a popup when you try to submit the second one. I don't think I've seen that before.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It kinds feels a little shitty, but I mean I don't think they realize that a decent chunk of people working this pay their living with it. I hope they didn't change the 30d cap on it at least!
One of the reasons they removed the ability to see it is because of scammers and 0sec AA. :)

30 day cap is still there. I just assume everything is 30days now.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Birdie

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
anyones John Murray hits approved
:tmnt:
I think it's a 5 day AA. All of mine through last Saturday have approved. The ones I did Sunday are still pending, and I'm thinking will approve tomorrow. :cactuar:

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Theta Carinae @Theta Carinae

hey, DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 commented earlier that we are kindred spirits! Ha! My cats are in dog kennel's at a friend's and I am semi homeless for similar reasons, though it's rampant in virginia. I actually have a friend that lives in washington and joke's I should move out there because of how cheap it is (compared to where I live, on multiple levels, including horse care.) good luck. it all sucks.
savvy @savvylabell You poor thing. I was in that exact situation before I got my turking crap together - thank FSM for friends who'll take you and your stuff in off the street, for real. Glad to hear you have help that way as well.
If you and your friend can even joke that western WA is cheap I'm guessing you're in the vicinity of DC, then?...yiiiiiiikes. I had a friend a while back who lived in that area and it regularly melted my skull to hear how much she paid for rent.
Does sound like we're in similar places - I'm sure you don't lack for ears to vent to, but should you find yourself interested in a different one who'll totally get what you're going through, my mailbox welcomes you. :) Take care!

Last edited:

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I bet there's the same percentage in most things. A certain portion of the population will scam, regardless of what they are doing. :)
Oh, for sure.

You should see the crappy editing I have to clean up at work. It boggles the mind.

I just like being a snarky bitch mostly. I find that if I don't let it out in short bursts, I explode. Poof.

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to be snarky, but then I started dating this literal Jedi who somehow always knows exactly what to say to soothe and disarm whatever spark of disgruntlement or irritation might be driving the snarkiness. I can't do it any more, but I admire it in other people (once again, Birdie seems awesome, is it weird to be saying that again?)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.