Votes: 59 54.1%
  • I did, but now I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I'm a fast reader I guess? and after you figured out how they structured each prompt it was pretty easy to quickly scan and figure out what they wanted
i was able to get 21 submitted. i was not fast enough on 2 of them (my own fault for accepting right away). ah well, it's money. decent start to the morning.

Kliq

Reaction score
morning to those east and central coasters.

First day of televised spring training baseball so you know the MLB marathon starts today and spring is coming.

Reactions: barnyFF

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i was able to get 21 submitted. i was not fast enough on 2 of them (my own fault for accepting right away). ah well, it's money. decent start to the morning.
I submitted several of them on 59 seconds lol. definitely a good start even minus 1 or 2

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not even a huge fan of those hits.

Reactions: FrenchToast

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: 5 minutes for $0.50(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.01] [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 4.11] [Comm: 4.63] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.66] [Fast: 4.54] [Comm: 3.96] [Fair: 4.55] [Reviews: 487] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.371] [Pen: 2.38 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 77% of 13] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Answer survey questions to earn money.
Requirements: Exc: [-184337730-130364] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i’m excited about the upcoming season. what team do you root for?
There are no MLB teams within 400 miles so there is no strong rooting interest. I live in the city that has the Colorado Rockies' Triple-A club so I root for the Rockies (plus they are the MLB team on my regional sports network) but I also root for the Triple-A club and I also like the Dodgers and Red Sox.

I am happy with the Cubs losing because it's no fun when they win (are they still called "lovable losers" :wink: -- and hate the Yankees and Giants.

Reactions: Markb and Peachy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My parents favorite sport is baseball (as of literally 2017). They hated sports but ever since the Astros won the world series they’ve watched every game and have even texted me nightly about it :eek: (mainly my Mom)

i still can’t get over my Mom liking a sport this much. i feel like i’m in some weird universe now
so they weren't an Astros fan in 2005 but are a fan in 2017. hmmmm. :wink:

Alex Bregman grew up and graduated high school here so I'm a big Bregman fan (and Astros in a way but not as much as Bregman). Glad he got his ring very early in his career. Another local kid, Blake Swihart, won a World Series ring with the Red Sox in 2018 and another local kid, Mitch Garver, probably will be the Twins starting catcher if all goes right so we have quite a few local athletes in the big leagues. Matt Moore went to high school in the area and so did Ken Giles (2017 Astros WS ring, too) but they aren't as hot on the MLB radar as Bregman, Swihart and Garver.

Reactions: Peachy

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
NLPCL hasn't paid out yet, right?

I have one in my queue that I should do sometime soon if I'm gonna do it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Devoted Tigers fan here. I'm hopeful they won't suck as bad as the past two years. Their farm system is finally getting there.
I'm just waiting to find out who their new TV crew is - can't believe Mario Impemba (?) and Rod Allen blew their tv careers with a personal off-camera dispute.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
so they weren't an Astros fan in 2005 but are a fan in 2017. hmmmm. :wink:

Alex Bregman grew up and graduated high school here so I'm a big Bregman fan (and Astros in a way but not as much as Bregman). Glad he got his ring very early in his career. Another local kid, Blake Swihart, won a World Series ring with the Red Sox in 2018 and another local kid, Mitch Garver, probably will be the Twins starting catcher if all goes right so we have quite a few local athletes in the big leagues. Matt Moore went to high school in the area and so did Ken Giles (2017 Astros WS ring, too) but they aren't as hot on the MLB radar as Bregman, Swihart and Garver.
Yeah not in 2005. I was a sophomore in high school then and I remember watching the World Series in my room because they just didn’t like baseball or sports

now they can’t get enough. bizarro world.

Bregman is a character but he seems to really love the game. he’s a fan favorite. really most of the team is. i think that’s in part of why a lot of the city likes them (plus winning the world series didn’t hurt in 2017). it made Houston a baseball city

barnyFF

Reaction score
Yeah, that Impemba/Allen thing was nuts. I'm a Twins fan myself and I've always wondered when their broadcasters (Dick Bremer and Bert Blyleven) would trade blows. :LOL:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Seems like Mother Nature is finally doing me a solid. We're expecting a bombogenesis storm from .
and here you are not kidding! I figured you threw out "bombogenesis" to be overly dramatic but I looked it up in the news articles and found out it's true. One of my hobbies is weather so I love learning about and looking for things like bombogenesis. My favorite season is summer as it's "monsoon" season here and weather can vary dramatically from clear to severe over the course of just a few hours on an almost daily basis!

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.