Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i think this has something to do with the operation and the fishing line/guitar looking string they had attached to a splint in my kidney and coming out from my..... :LOL:
I had dreams my husband's cat was a zombie and infecting everyone and we had to run away (on foot of course) from her and my dog that she just turned. I threw my cat in my bag and said I'll protect her.

Edit: MY SIL hated her splint. :(

GTR

Reaction score
tbh i still think about that sometimes and shudder
weirdest thing and feeling i have ever had in my body, and I had to have that in for 3 weeks, and they wanted me to pull it out at home while they were on the phone and guiding me.

and it was gonna be something like this "OK, now grab the end of the string and get a really good grip, now take a big deep breath and start pulling slowly, if you go too fast you could puncture something. This is gonna hurt some I'm not gonna lie."

after the technician said those two words. I said "I'll see Y'all next Tuesday"

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
weirdest thing and feeling i have ever had in my body, and I had to have that in for 3 weeks, and they wanted me to pull it out at home while they were on the phone and guiding me.

and it was gonna be something like this "OK, now grab the end of the string and get a really good grip, now take a big deep breath and start pulling slowly, if you go too fast you could puncture something. This is gonna hurt some I'm not gonna lie."

after the technician said those two words. I said "I'll see Y'all next Tuesday"
so you didn't end up doing it yourself?

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I had dreams my husband's cat was a zombie and infecting everyone and we had to run away (on foot of course) from her and my dog that she just turned. I threw my cat in my bag and said I'll protect her.

dayum, speaking of zombie, i saw on the news about some deer are infected with what they call zombie disease and it is incurable, and it causes your brain to turn to mush. and we have a ton of deer that runs thru here at night...

GTR

Reaction score
I know.
I was having fun with modifiers :)
:LOL: i really was not clear in my post, and yours could have been right as well

Reactions: jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
dayum, speaking of zombie, i saw on the news about some deer are infected with what they call zombie disease and it is incurable, and it causes your brain to turn to mush. and we have a ton of deer that runs thru here at night...
Same. Everyone on my FB is sharing it because they are all deer hunters and ect.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score

aww poor thing

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My noah partner is being so slow.
c'mon now. I got 20 minutes to work here.

GTR

Reaction score
so you didn't end up doing it yourself?
no... went to the Eurology dept. the next Tuesday and had them do it and it was a chore for them much less me at home in my bathroom standing there trying to pull a stint out of my kidney which is attached to two feet of sting all while a technician is on speaker phone telling me to go slow as to not puncture anything , lmao

Reactions: themildone

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kenan Kalayci for work related to 3LCXHSGDLTEI5K82V63R6LE5WVJSEK.
The value of your bonus is: $8.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

good morning to all.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If that is the case they need to add Line Dancing and I'm going to the damn olympics.
I think Square Dancing may have something to say about that. :wink:

Wouldn't it be weird to have an Olympics of dancing where Break, Line, Square, Gangnam, Floss, Sprinker, Macarena, etc. all got together and named a "best in show" at the end?

Reactions: savvy and GTR

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Chronic Wasting disease is rampant here in Michigan, especially on the western side of the state. It hasn't even slowed down the hunters though - and it is highly contagious to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.