02/21 - Super Retro Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseaT

Reaction score
Can someone explain to a newb what the racenote hits are like? What are the quals usually? Not sure if I should be excited for next Sunday or not.....

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Can someone explain to a newb what the racenote hits are like? What are the quals usually? Not sure if I should be excited for next Sunday or not.....
They're masters transcription HITs.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Despite the mixed TO I took a chance and did like 300 on the Masters batch of Eugene Yuta Bann find the synonym hits... I have 1 rejection and 304 pending. Not really feeling the scared money don't make money. Now I'm going to be up all night randomly checking my account to see how many get rejected. I wrote the requester an email because he rejection reason was that she didn't want a certain type of synonym, yet the instructions said she wanted ALL synonyms listed in the google definition. GRUMBLE... Hope she responds and hope I don't get anymore rejections...

**Insert a somebody hold me jpg that I'm too lazy & sad to go look for right now** :confused::cyclops::wtf::yuck::cry:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey about Twitch/YouTube Gaming Viewership | PANDA
Requester: Jacob Hiler [A2RJX0RKVT4NAT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.92 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Working on a non-profit academic film exploring the viewer side of Twitch/YouTube Gaming. If you’d like to participate, all you need is a webcam / phone camera, etc. and be willing to film yourself answering four questions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Despite the mixed TO I took a chance and did like 300 on the Masters batch of Eugene Yuta Bann find the synonym hits... I have 1 rejection and 304 pending. Not really feeling the scared money don't make money. Now I'm going to be up all night randomly checking my account to see how many get rejected. I wrote the requester an email because he rejection reason was that she didn't want a certain type of synonym, yet the instructions said she wanted ALL synonyms listed in the google definition. GRUMBLE... Hope she responds and hope I don't get anymore rejections...

**Insert a somebody hold me jpg that I'm too lazy & sad to go look for right now** :confused::cyclops::wtf::yuck::cry:
uh oh, I was holding out faith that TO reviewer was just lying to scare people away. Mine are all pending, now time to sweat it as well :pray:

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a walkthrough on how to backup legacy HDb and import into the new HDb? I was inactive when the new one came out and haven't installed the new one yet. Don't want to lose two years of data by doing something wrong!

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey about Twitch/YouTube Gaming Viewership | PANDA
Requester: Jacob Hiler [A2RJX0RKVT4NAT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.92 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Working on a non-profit academic film exploring the viewer side of Twitch/YouTube Gaming. If you’d like to participate, all you need is a webcam / phone camera, etc. and be willing to film yourself answering four questions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
I emailed the guy and told him to fix his broken qualification. HIT Approval is 80

Status
Not open for further replies.