• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
But you know that she just does that to everyone after you do a certain number of a type. It's good, because she doesn't reject and if you're not too busy with Alexandria, you'll be able to do more of a different kind. At least these aren't 15 and 17 cent ones she used to put up. She used to have so many batches that were way easy like the 7 cent ones are now.
That's true.. I wasn't able to do Hannahs for a long time because I guess I reached whatever quota she set for people on all the various hits. I thought she had blocked me, but then hits started showing back up again. :D

Reactions: GTR and Michele

GTR

Reaction score
all we need is for Sasha to post and we will have all the girls on tonight
maybe Alicia too :wink:

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I think this batch is dried up (after it wraps, you get the "facebook refused to connect" error, also a bit at the beginning of a batch). This panda though, makes me money. It's in my top 5:

Title: [English] Rate Video Ad According To A Given Question - 1 ~ 3 mins | Accept
Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.67] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=3.87] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=55] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.05] [Pen=0.28] [Res=1.00] [Rec=43] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Available: 4
Description: Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0

Reactions: GTR and Michele

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope so, I took a break once I hit 105 of them.
I'm still catching them. Nowhere near 105 though. Having one ready in my queue has helped. Thanks for that tip

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still catching them. Nowhere near 105 though. Having one ready in my queue has helped. Thanks for that tip
No problem, I know sometimes there is downtime between posts. Having the backup eliminates that for the most part, keeps the train running a bit smoother so to say.

nmelssx

Reaction score
My fingers are seriously hurting from doing all these Hannahs. :cry:

nmelssx

Reaction score
But you know that she just does that to everyone after you do a certain number of a type. It's good, because she doesn't reject and if you're not too busy with Alexandria, you'll be able to do more of a different kind. At least these aren't 15 and 17 cent ones she used to put up. She used to have so many batches that were way easy like the 7 cent ones are now.
I don't even see the 7 cents ones. Only the 15 cents ones. Did she qual blocked?

Reactions: Gator
Status
Not open for further replies.