Do you like the new dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a reason why this Anthem game is so anticipated?

Reactions: C to the J

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: App recognition [3 minute survey] | PANDA
Requester: Experience Research [A747VV46OV9BU] (Req TV): $20.89/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 109
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: TotalBabe

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there a reason why this Anthem game is so anticipated?
Everyone is just hoping Bioware can redeem themselves after that horrible piece of shit last Mass Effect game.

I've put like 2 hours in to it and it's basically just a shitty Destiny with flying.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man..this Miss St vs Georgia basketball game.
TIed up. A fan threw a teddy bear on floor.

Guess it was a technical foul or something and Miss St got a free throw...and won.

Somebody else can probably explain this better but wowwww. Sucks for Georgia
We're used to it. We get close to all sorts of wins in sports but we don't ever actually win anything. All the teams in the state of Georgia in all of the major sports, college and pro, have combined to win 2.5 titles in the last 40 years. We've also received two NHL expansion franchises during that time and both of them are in Canada now. In a lot of ways we're more Clevelandy than Cleveland.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This person on Noah is making me hate cats. Don't start the conversation by telling me you're feral and want to be left alone and continuing to tell me to go away
I had a bird making me out to be a drunk horrible priest and would turn it around on me every time LOL

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a bird making me out to be a drunk horrible priest and would turn it around on me every time LOL
That sounds a lot better. I ended up telling them I was a dog person and attacked them. Lol

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
We're used to it. We get close to all sorts of wins in sports but we don't ever actually win anything. All the teams in the state of Georgia in all of the major sports, college and pro, have combined to win 2.5 titles in the last 40 years. We've also received two NHL expansion franchises during that time and both of them are in Canada now. In a lot of ways we're more Clevelandy than Cleveland.
Atlanta United FC

Reactions: Nikoratos and Gator

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is just hoping Bioware can redeem themselves after that horrible piece of shit last Mass Effect game.

I've put like 2 hours in to it and it's basically just a shitty Destiny with flying.
It's EA with a preorder release chart that was idiotic, that company should die.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
300 hours to complete everything but we only have 5 hours of content.

Fucking Destiny.
But just think of all the content added by the randomly decrypted weapons...so what if you get the same autorifle 60 times, eventually you will see a new weapon!

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Recognize the theme from the Doodle | PANDA
Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] (Req TV): $15.13/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Select the most appropriate theme for the Doodle
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Completed Doodling tasks DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Atlanta United FC
That has been welcome addition to the sports landscape for sure. The excitement they've generated has been off the charts. An MLS league title doesn't carry the same weight as winning the Super Bowl, the Stanley Cup, the World Series, or a National Championship in college basketball or football. just yet. It will. Just not now.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But you know that she just does that to everyone after you do a certain number of a type. It's good, because she doesn't reject and if you're not too busy with Alexandria, you'll be able to do more of a different kind. At least these aren't 15 and 17 cent ones she used to put up. She used to have so many batches that were way easy like the 7 cent ones are now.
:frustrated:

It's fine, I don't want to do them anyway. I'm best friends with Alexandria now. Hannah who? I don't even know who that is.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.