02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Horror movies are my favorite to watch, but the Scream trilogy is definitely my go-to. Who was your favorite character?
Same here, I love horror. I'd say my favorite character in the entire series was a random one. I loved Jennifer, the one that was playing Gale Weathers in the third one. She was completely nuts and unhinged and dramatic. I tend to like that type :p

Reactions: scrmcasey

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Man not doing turking for a bit makes you really really slow at things!

Reactions: Drwho10
Reaction score
hey everyone ! :ahhh:

We are excited to extend you a contingent offer of employment for the position based on the online application and assessment you completed! You will need to attend the Hiring Event to continue the hiring process. At the event you will accept the offer and you will learn about Amazon’s culture and review key aspects of the role.

I just got offered a job for a warehouse position at Amazon starting at $13 an hour. I know its going to be a hard tiring job where Im on my feet for 8 hours, like most warehouse jobs are but Im so ready for that nice paycheck :celebrate:
Congrats! I have several friends who work at Amazon (one just opened near us) and they love it. The benefits are amazing. I hope you enjoy it!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
hey everyone ! :ahhh:

We are excited to extend you a contingent offer of employment for the position based on the online application and assessment you completed! You will need to attend the Hiring Event to continue the hiring process. At the event you will accept the offer and you will learn about Amazon’s culture and review key aspects of the role.

I just got offered a job for a warehouse position at Amazon starting at $13 an hour. I know its going to be a hard tiring job where Im on my feet for 8 hours, like most warehouse jobs are but Im so ready for that nice paycheck :celebrate:
Congrats!! Also where did you get your money..uh...snake?

Reactions: GoldenTemple

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So, before bed, Adham rejected the rest of my hits.

So, I wrote a very scathing email to him about how it's great that he rejected all the work we did when it was his incompetence that caused the work to be invalid. I also mentioned that the rejections affect our future work, so not only do we not get paid for the work we just did, but we also have trouble getting work in the future. (well, some of us may...)

Woke up this morning to this email from him.

"I will reverse the rejected work. It was my first time using mturk and I thought it was because the work was not completed but it turns out it was an error in the form itself. I will reverse it later tonight"

So, I happily jump over and check my dashboard.

He reversed only five of them. That's it.

But, I plan on giving him time. It's at least a start. Just figured I would give everyone a heads up.

Reactions: jan and catnapped

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
So, before bed, Adham rejected the rest of my hits.

So, I wrote a very scathing email to him about how it's great that he rejected all the work we did when it was his incompetence that caused the work to be invalid. I also mentioned that the rejections affect our future work, so not only do we not get paid for the work we just did, but we also have trouble getting work in the future. (well, some of us may...)

Woke up this morning to this email from him.

"I will reverse the rejected work. It was my first time using mturk and I thought it was because the work was not completed but it turns out it was an error in the form itself. I will reverse it later tonight"

So, I happily jump over and check my dashboard.

He reversed only five of them. That's it.

But, I plan on giving him time. It's at least a start. Just figured I would give everyone a heads up.
Yes, he reversed three of mine as well.

Reactions: frogman31680

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone catching anything but websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.