02/18 - Syrup-y Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
hey everyone ! :ahhh:

We are excited to extend you a contingent offer of employment for the position based on the online application and assessment you completed! You will need to attend the Hiring Event to continue the hiring process. At the event you will accept the offer and you will learn about Amazon’s culture and review key aspects of the role.

I just got offered a job for a warehouse position at Amazon starting at $13 an hour. I know its going to be a hard tiring job where Im on my feet for 8 hours, like most warehouse jobs are but Im so ready for that nice paycheck :celebrate:

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

We are excited to extend you a contingent offer of employment for the position based on the online application and assessment you completed! You will need to attend the Hiring Event to continue the hiring process. At the event you will accept the offer and you will learn about Amazon’s culture and review key aspects of the role.

I just got offered a job for a warehouse position at Amazon starting at $13 an hour. I know its going to be a hard tiring job where Im on my feet for 8 hours, like most warehouse jobs are but Im so ready for that nice paycheck :celebrate:
CONGRATS!!!! Thats awesome!!!!

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Congratulations :party:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Congrats get a nice pair of shoes you are comfortable in walking a lot in. You'll probably do more walking than you've ever done before at a job. I have a friend that's been working at a warehouse for a few years now. Keep at it and you'll climb the ranks fairly quickly until you can manage some folks instead of running around the warehouse grabbing stuff.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes!!!! And my user name is scream casey that I've used since 1996.
Love it! The Scream trilogy is such a nostalgia favorite of mine. That box set I believe was the first DVD's that I ever owned. I didn't really care for the fourth Scream, but give me the original three anyday. :bode:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Love it! The Scream trilogy is such a nostalgia favorite of mine. That box set I believe was the first DVD's that I ever owned. I didn't really care for the fourth Scream, but give me the original three anyday. :bode:
Horror movies are my favorite to watch, but the Scream trilogy is definitely my go-to. Who was your favorite character?

Reactions: TQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.