02/14 - Valentines Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey fellow Olympicsheads, don't forget that tonight, Mikaela "The Michael Jordan Of Standing On Stop Of Skis" Shiffrin is competing for the gold in giant slalom. Having already won first place in my heart.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
i thought you had it. what's been your daily average lately?
I just started turking again man. I just came out of a deep depression for like a month so I feel you honestly 100%

Its been okayish, Im hitting like 50 daily without it. Getting ready to go to a coding bootcamp in nyc this spring to really try to propel myself into something different because turk is great but its killing me slowly

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i think sryan66611 @sryan66611 tried that and not sure they even got back to him. i'll try but definitely not banking on that happening :(
I've seen you hustle. Apply that sense of hustle to a real-life job and be amazed at how much effort you'll be doing as opposed to a lot of dipshits you'll be working with.

jan

Reaction score
Fiance cooked himself a pizza and is playing a game with his cousin. I ate a reese's cup.
:eek: No gift? Flowers? Chocolate?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
i think sryan66611 @sryan66611 tried that and not sure they even got back to him. i'll try but definitely not banking on that happening :(
I didn't try I sent one email took them like 2 weeks to get back gave me the usual BS canned response i replied back and that was the end of it I gave up.... I just wasn't in the mood to keep chasing emails around and shit too frustrating for me

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I just started turking again man. I just came out of a deep depression for like a month so I feel you honestly 100%

Its been okayish, Im hitting like 50 daily without it. Getting ready to go to a coding bootcamp in nyc this spring to really try to propel myself into something different because turk is great but its killing me slowly
ive actually seen coding bootcamp ads on my Instagram feed lol and it intrigued me

that or maybe taking IT courses

i feel you. i do. i have been pretty deeply depressed for probably a year now. i love mturk so much. but its also slowly killing me

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've seen you hustle. Apply that sense of hustle to a real-life job and be amazed at how much effort you'll be doing as opposed to a lot of dipshits you'll be working with.
you're right. just have to get over this hurdle of being a nervous person in the real world. need to take chances starting now tbh :,(

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I gave him a card, he doesn't really do valentines stuff. I meant to buy myself him one of those heart boxes of candy but I forgot.
Forever, probably.
Nvm. Pretend I said this. This is now the correct answer.

In this day and age, if you can't 'click' up some flowers and pjs, or something, you aren't trying.(not you. Him.:p)

Even a shitty present is better than no present. They have flowers at the friggin' gas station.

EDIT And the cards already have words! Just gotta sign the thing!

Reactions: Jaded

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
ive actually seen coding bootcamp ads on my Instagram feed lol and it intrigued me

that or maybe taking IT courses

i feel you. i do. i have been pretty deeply depressed for probably a year now. i love mturk so much. but its also slowly killing me
the plan is simple

become a godly coder basking in the same wavelengths as kadauchi

create my own android apps, build up my portfolio, hopefully get a job

if false

come back and use my skills to plunder mturk for all shes worth

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
uhhh lol. I just fished a hit that used Inquisit in chrome but my completion code page opened up in FF.

Reactions: jan and rsclone
Status
Not open for further replies.