Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i lost masters tonight

sucks hardcore

going to get my resume straightened up
and turk on the side

i have not been on a job interview since 2015 and i am damn nervous tbh
You can do it Peach! You made good numbers before Masters. Don't be afraid of the interview. You just need to go in there and crush it. I hope you find something better for you though. :twohearts:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
sucks ass bro but you can still do it w/o masters... took me a while to get used to it there a bit of a learning curve but you can do it. Not saying don't get a job but for the time being you can still make ur dailies w/o masters.
i have become a hermit while turking and my self esteem has gone in the tank (this is my fault). i dont know mayne. this might be the dagger in at least getting out in the real world again. i do like making easy money on turk though

my fear is not being able to find a decent paying in person job

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nah you get all the amateurs who don't know how to tip, try to use five Groupons and you have to stay and close since the veterans wisely took the night off. :wink:
Naw. Must be different where you are.:) All of my old school colleagues, and myself, would be open doubles. If one table is empty for more than a minute, I go tell the manager I'm cut. They concede to my experience and say, "Well... okay." If it gets busy I'll take a few more and pay some noob $10 to roll my silver, pay the busser $5 to sweep my section. And I sky the fuck out!:D

Plus I cook. So, I usually go all out for Vday.:)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
:hug:Sorry to hear that. It's not the end of the world though, people still make good money without Masters.

How do you know you lost it? Did they send you an email?
yeah got an email tonight about 2 hrs ago

i got a warning email about a month ago

that is why i was so livid a week ago when i got the mass rejection. not because of the rejections but because of the warning email and THEN receiving a bogus (in my mind) mass rejection.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
i have become a hermit while turking and my self esteem has gone in the tank (this is my fault). i dont know mayne. this might be the dagger in at least getting out in the real world again. i do like making easy money on turk though

my fear is not being able to find a decent paying in person job
U will be fine.. I wasn't trying to get you to keep turking full time just letting you know as evidence it can be done while still looking.

I did it gained masters lost masters still turking making my goal and its probably more than 90% of the masters make YOLO. But you do need to go out and enjoy life ur young and need to get out and enjoy the beauties and all that shizzz. ANyways if you need help or whatever to find some stuff to get you going w/o masters lmk

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
U will be fine.. I wasn't trying to get you to keep turking full time just letting you know as evidence it can be done while still looking.

I did it gained masters lost masters still turking making my goal and its probably more than 90% of the masters make YOLO. But you do need to go out and enjoy life ur young and need to get out and enjoy the beauties and all that shizzz. ANyways if you need help or whatever to find some stuff to get you going w/o masters lmk
can I sign up for this turking without masters class too? :)

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
i lost masters tonight

sucks hardcore

going to get my resume straightened up
and turk on the side

i have not been on a job interview since 2015 and i am damn nervous tbh
Im sorry you lost masters bro but you got the job interview thing. Just dont get too into your head, if it doesnt work you just go onto the next interview.

Your gunna find something that works for you and is better than turking. Really this job sucks, the best part about turking is this community but the rest of it is garbage.

Just stick around though so I can whoop you in FF next year :LOL::cheers:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

that is why i was so livid a week ago when i got the mass rejection. not because of the rejections but because of the warning email and THEN receiving a bogus (in my mind) mass rejection.
I've known of at least two people who lost Masters and got it back by just continuing to send emails/make phone calls until they got the right person. So, it is possible to get it back. If you try this, kill them with kindness. Best method.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hey man, welcome back!!!!! No worries! I'm no master and I still eat. You'll be okay. You were fine before Masters, right? I understand that it hurts to feel like you screwed up,/rejected/not ur fault, etc. but don't make it more than it is. All that means is you can't do masters. Not the end of the world buddy.:)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

yea im just depressed rn to be honest

i know it can be done. did it up until may 2016 when first got the masters

guess like i said my biggest fear is the in person job pay. i made more on mturk than a lot of jobs around here without a degree probably pay per week/couple weeks

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've known of at least two people who lost Masters and got it back by just continuing to send emails/make phone calls until they got the right person. So, it is possible to get it back. If you try this, kill them with kindness. Best method.
i think sryan66611 @sryan66611 tried that and not sure they even got back to him. i'll try but definitely not banking on that happening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.