02/14 - Valentines Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I haven't been turking for a while now. Just not feeling it. But still doing my daily Unanimous AI and Mad Labs.

This was nice to wake up to...

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 36U4VBVNQOZ543SIMPPQ9NITWC0RU1.
The value of your bonus is: $75.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats! You had the highest score in one of our Super Bowl survey contests. Great job, we appreciate your good work for us!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
That's a Happy Valentine's Day to you!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning. kiddo got sick last night but seems fine this morning. I'm feeling queasy again. Supposed to get my tattoo tomorrow morning, booked it months ago because this artist it super popular. praying I don't get sick again...

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
morning. kiddo got sick last night but seems fine this morning. I'm feeling queasy again. Supposed to get my tattoo tomorrow morning, booked it months ago because this artist it super popular. praying I don't get sick again...
freaking horse in the house

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
is this your dog? He's gorgeous. Your house is gorgeous too!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Title: Language and Emotion Part 2(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Wallis Slater [A3HZEWZ94GIPOU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This is a TWO part survey that explores the relationship between language and emotions. Participants will be asked to listen to an AUDIO recording, so please ensure that you have access to headphones or can listen to audio aloud. Part 2 will take place 48 hours after the completion of part 1. You will be paid $1 for completion of part 1 and $1 for completion of part 2.
Requirements: Inc: [19-73913] Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Part 2, Part 1 was on the 12th.
Hourly $18.37

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make important business judgments (if you are eligible to participate after answering simple screening questions) | PANDA
Requester: Sarah [A1CGE4HO2231V4] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.43] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: NOTE: This survey is NOT accessible to mobile devices. In this study, you make important business decisions after reviewing some information. Earn $0.75 (plus a likely $1.25 bonus) upon completion of this study. Takes about 10-12 minutes to complete.
Requirements: HJO DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

screener

Last edited:

hailhailrocknyoga

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Panda? I tried to start it up this morning and I couldn't get the page to load so I thought maybe there was an update so I checked and when I try and install it says "Extensions cannot be added from this site."

hailhailrocknyoga

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Panda? I tried to start it up this morning and I couldn't get the page to load so I thought maybe there was an update so I checked and when I try and install it says "Extensions cannot be added from this site."
Never mind. All my extensions got turned off somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.