02/14 - Valentines Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to K'Lee @K'Lee!

I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. I didn't get my first boyfriend (I married him too. I'm so exciting) until I was 23, so all during hs and college it was only a reminder of how single and bitter I was. Walking into my dorm lobby on today was horrible. Gifts every where for girls with boyfriends. Whatever.

Anyway - time to make some money!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just got the magic trick survey but I can't do it because my videos are still blacked out.

No idea why. They work fine in Firefox.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: University survey research on male sexual well-being. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
Requester: Willamette Univ. Sexuality and Relationships Lab [A34BAL8ANT6ONM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $10.00
Duration: 5 days
Available: 1
Description: Participation entails scheduling and completing 10-15 min phone screen, followed by 40-60 min secure online survey focusing on sexual experiences.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Review Quality | Accept
Requester: Dedot Liu [A3OF71TC5BFYKV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.75] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: We will show you 12 restaurant reviews. For each review, we ask you some questions about its quality.
Requirements: quality DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This hit is super easy. Quick too. Could be a little longer but still probably not longer than ten minutes.

00:07:02 / completion time
$25.59 / hour

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to K'Lee @K'Lee!

I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. I didn't get my first boyfriend (I married him too. I'm so exciting) until I was 23, so all during hs and college it was only a reminder of how single and bitter I was. Walking into my dorm lobby on today was horrible. Gifts every where for girls with boyfriends. Whatever.

Anyway - time to make some money!
Not a big fan of it here, either. It's a no-win scenario. If I don't get my wife anything she will pout. I bought her a small box of chocolates and she accused me of trying to make her fat and not being supportive of her healthy lifestyle and is already pissed at me for the day.

So...

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Write 50 messages (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Anna Gabrielyan [A14CCC9KUG7P6Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $25.35] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 3.20] [Comm: 1.57] [Fair: 2.40] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$6.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Write 50 messages in total: 25 should include offensive phrases/profanities and 25 should be neutral.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Turkoneup

Reaction score
So I think we all have been sucked into the Upside-Down where late nights and early mornings are better for making money than normal hours. I'm sure there will be no horrible consequences to this, right?

Night work is better for me. Less competition, i can actually get hits. And turkopticon..... as of like 7 am pst things start slowing down and loading slow. I regularly make $60+ nightly from midnight to 6 am.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning all
Did barcodes post already?

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.