02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
setting a extremely high daily goal for a day on mturk is a crapshoot just like mturk itself. you can only scrape and do what work there is. i’ve had no problem meeting my min daily goal each day for a few months now but if i set a goal for a day where my goal was $200 i’d fail every time

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
setting a extremely high daily goal for a day on mturk is a crapshoot just like mturk itself. you can only scrape and do what work there is. i’ve had no problem meeting my min daily goal each day for a few months now but if i set a goal for a day where my goal was $200 i’d fail every time
I set low and high and record goals and keep them in mind. I don't know if it helps.

I bumped my record up Tuesday, though!

Robedom

Reaction score
Noah's chats aren't loading for me, anyone else?

Reactions: Merovign

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I just watched it whittle away with each passing round.
That sucks, I took a bit of a hit on it still walked with 8 bucks though. Sounds like you got hit with a double penalty from going to different areas. That one did have me sweating a bit expecting it to go terribly after the first few rounds.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks, I took a bit of a hit on it still walked with 8 bucks though. Sounds like you got hit with a double penalty from going to different areas. That one did have me sweating a bit expecting it to go terribly after the first few rounds.
Yeah. I had to speed through it because I only had a few minutes left on the timer. Ah well.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Yesterday was so odd and stressful wth MTC being down; it was lonely. The other forum gave me anxiety - I don't like change. It was also slightly annoying seeing the same HITs posted over and over again, I ended up adding a lot of HITs 2+ times to Panda Crazy because of how often they were posted throughout the day. Glad to have MTS back where things seem more laid back and casual. Spent most of my day yesterday doing Rowans, Hannahs Pins, and Emily Wilson's. Picked up a couple of the higher paying surveys yesterday.

Got some great high paying surveys this morning from the other forum. Finally caught the canteen a few minutes ago and got 8.48 bonus on it. Getting worn out on Rowans and only at $29.02 currently. Thinking about doing some more mindless A9's for a while to get my numbers up.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yesterday was so odd and stressful wth MTC being down; it was lonely. The other forum gave me anxiety - I don't like change. It was also slightly annoying seeing the same HITs posted over and over again, I ended up adding a lot of HITs 2+ times to Panda Crazy because of how often they were posted throughout the day. Glad to have MTS back where things seem more laid back and casual. Spent most of my day yesterday doing Rowans, Hannahs Pins, and Emily Wilson's. Picked up a couple of the higher paying surveys yesterday.

Got some great high paying surveys this morning from the other forum. Finally caught the canteen a few minutes ago and got 8.48 bonus on it. Getting worn out on Rowans and only at $29.02 currently. Thinking about doing some more mindless A9's for a while to get my numbers up.
Change is certainly scary. We do have a Slack that people tend to congregate in when the forum is down, so I would recommend bookmarking that in case something like this ever happens again (it had better not.)

I would just like to take this opportunity to recommend that everyone bookmark this link right now if you haven't already done so.

https://mtc-crew.slack.com/

Katia2019

Reaction score
Change is certainly scary. We do have a Slack that people tend to congregate in when the forum is down, so I would recommend bookmarking that in case something like this ever happens again (it had better not.)
Yea, I came across the Slack a few days ago, and decided it could wait to sign up for it. Then the forum went down and I didn't bookmark the page so couldn't find it again at the time. I bookmarked it now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.