02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey: Antibiotic Use and Public Health | Accept
Requester: Dr. Rachel Smith [A2ULRPBBVY89DF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.68] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=19.75] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: ACADEMIC RESEARCH: public opinion about antibiotic use and public health. After answering baseline questions, you will ask for your beliefs, opinions, and reactions to antibiotic resistance and strategies to slow resistance. 30-40 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; DSIT2 taken NotEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
~12 min or so.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I love California, but I also love fall and NYC and snow (As long as I don't have to go out into it) but my grandpa lived there, and my BFF lives there. It's a beautiful state that is too good for me.
I love that I can drive two hours, touch snow, then drive back home to NO SNOW! lol.

Or drive less than two hours and be at the beach.

Or an hour and in Gold Country.

Or five hours and at Disneyland (though, that place is too crowded now to be any fun).

We're not too good for you! We love everybody! (Well, almost everybody...we do have some prisons with nasty people in them, we don't love them.)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for saying something nice!

People are happy to shit all over it, and honestly? Lived here my entire 50 years and putting down California is starting to get a little old. Jokes are worn out and tired, too. If I hear, "The land of fruits and nuts" one more time I'll scream. (totally not kidding, it's really tiresome to hear all the anti-California sentiment. No state is perfect.)
i just can’t afford living there on my budget. i’ve only been twice. to LA and once to San Francisco. SF lowkey scared me to death a few times with some of those streets though with how vertical they are. takes some time getting use to i guess

Despairagus @Despairagus are you doing a9s?

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love that I can drive two hours, touch snow, then drive back home to NO SNOW! lol.

Or drive less than two hours and be at the beach.

Or an hour and in Gold Country.

Or five hours and at Disneyland (though, that place is too crowded now to be any fun).

We're not too good for you! We love everybody! (Well, almost everybody...we do have some prisons with nasty people in them, we don't love them.)
That's how I feel about NJ. I live on the beach, I can be in NYC within the hour, in Philadelphia within 2 hours, DC within 4. Mountains, PA Wilds are only an hour away. Only thing we don't have is heat, and I'm very fair skinned and melt. People looooove to poop all over NJ though b/c we put our airport in the butthole of the state. And other reasons.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i just can’t afford living there on my budget. i’ve only been twice. to LA and once to San Francisco. SF lowkey scared me to death a few times with some of those streets though with how vertical they are. takes some time getting use to i guess

Yep I'm sitting here clicking away at leggings leggings leggings western shirts western shirt western jacket leggings. BARF.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Gotta visit cheaper areas of the state, lol. I can't afford SF any longer, either!

Those vertical streets are scary. In a car, and on a motorcycle. Though they're easier on a motorcycle, believe it or not.

I learned the value of taking off from a stop sign with my emergency brake on after moving there in the 90s. Holy chit, even an automatic slides backwards on those steep streets!

Reactions: Peachy

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 4-minute survey | Accept
Requester: Dario [A1MCNEHI1MOAYJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.16] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.20] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 298
Description: This study investigates what factors influence food choices. You will select a dish from a restaurant menu. Additionally, you will answer various questions concerning your eating behaviors and demographics.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; VegetarianPilot DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 02:25 Hourly: $14.85[/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
That's how I feel about NJ. I live on the beach, I can be in NYC within the hour, in Philadelphia within 2 hours, DC within 4. Mountains, PA Wilds are only an hour away. Only thing we don't have is heat, and I'm very fair skinned and melt. People looooove to poop all over NJ though b/c we put our airport in the butthole of the state. And other reasons.
Yeah, there are some harsh New Jersey jokes out there. I've never been there, but living in a place that has easy access to so much is awesome!

If I had my druthers, I'd live in Vermont. Love that state. Just, love it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yep I'm sitting here clicking away at leggings leggings leggings western shirts western shirt western jacket leggings. BARF.
i don’t even see them on my avail hits. maybe i’m qual’d out or something

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
:yesyes: SO Beautiful there!

There apparently is a qual on them, themildone @themildone also doesn't have it. I have no idea how I have it at all.
can someone who is qual’d post the panda for me so i can do research

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:yesyes: SO Beautiful there!

There apparently is a qual on them, themildone @themildone also doesn't have it. I have no idea how I have it at all.
The Online Purchase - Clothing & Shoes premium qual? I have it, no clue how.

Not working on them though. Still forcing myself to do Rowans. He's been nicely posting in the other forum, and I'm still poking away at them.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Matching Image to Search (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.93] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 5:00
Available: 25989
Description: --
Qualifications: Online Purchase - Clothing & Shoes EqualTo 1; Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this works now?[/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Matching Image to Search (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.93] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 5:00
Available: 25989
Description: --
Qualifications: Online Purchase - Clothing & Shoes EqualTo 1; Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this works now?[/td][/tr]
Ah. There is a Category Validation one, too.

I think that one came from some hits they had up a couple of weeks ago that had no quals on them. I did several of those hoping those would land me a qual, and looks like it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.