• K'Lee's Birthday. Probably other people too idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
so when I first moved into this apartment 2 years ago, the ceiling in the bathroom fell in because the upstairs tenant's bathtub was leaking. well, guess whose bathroom ceiling just started bowing in and dripping water? :banghead:
Oh no :(

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
We adopted our heeler when he was 8 weeks old from the human society. He had BOTH back legs broken. Someone threw him on the side of the road and animal control found him.. We actually found his previous owners facebook and she said he died. She's crazy...lol.
anyway, back to my story. He couldn't do ANYTHING because of the casts on his legs. It was pretty heartbreaking. I think he had them on for about 3 or so months. Luckily he was so young when it happened the bones grew back fine. The vet said he'll just be achey when he gets old.
That is horrible!

Our girl tore the ligaments so they actually have to go in and saw the bone and place a metal plate to hold the bone together. It is extremely invasive but it gave her the best chance for returning to full function and for living without pain as she got older.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
I won the lottery :wink:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Evan Piermont for work related to . . . .
The value of your bonus is: $3.33 USD

The Requester included this note:
lottery resolution

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

jan

Reaction score
We adopted our heeler when he was 8 weeks old from the human society. He had BOTH back legs broken. Someone threw him on the side of the road and animal control found him.. We actually found his previous owners facebook and she said he died. She's crazy...lol.
anyway, back to my story. He couldn't do ANYTHING because of the casts on his legs. It was pretty heartbreaking. I think he had them on for about 3 or so months. Luckily he was so young when it happened the bones grew back fine. The vet said he'll just be achey when he gets old.
Perhaps she was in an abusive relationship - or a family member with problems? Or drugs/alcohol?

I'm glad your puppy is happy and has healed :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Perhaps she was in an abusive relationship - or a family member with problems? Or drugs/alcohol?

I'm glad your puppy is happy and has healed :)

I was hoping for something like that. Her post said they ran over their dog and to pray. They are taking it to the vet. The next day (day they were taking him to the vet) he was found on the side of the road and she posted he died. The humane society told me they were going to put him down but are so glad they didn't.

I don't think they could afford the bills and just dropped him. We spent over $500 to get new casts and everything.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer perceptions (1.5 min.) | AcceptA
Requester: Design.Informatics.Lab [A1SEX9AYUGTFYX] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.25] [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about food
Requirements: Whole_Piece DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

IHadRibsForLunch

Reaction score
Title: Short survey (~5 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Smith Lab [AM08M2RSHL9D2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.45 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 74 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This short survey will take about 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 1500
HITs Available: 60
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Email Leadership Report DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Are you giving a BIG SURPRISE GIFT to your PARTNER this Valentine's Day? - 10 min psychology study.(~ 10 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Social Psychology Experiment [AO02TOCBAPN7W] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.74] [Pay: 3.11] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.34] [Fast: 4.13] [Comm: 1.94] [Fair: 4.21] [Reviews: 187] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $1.71] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 11
Description: This survey is ONLY for people who are giving a BIG SURPRISE GIFT to their PARTNER this Valentine's Day.
Requirements: Exc: [2389979-74248] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: basketcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.