02/13 - Moist Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
*sigh* Getting ready to go to a behavior meeting this morning with the teacher and school counselor for my son... and then a meeting with the Principal. My Kindergartner thought it was a good idea to through a temper tantrum like his 2 year old sister and kick the teacher and another student. Then he quickly figured out he was in trouble and ran from the principal :sofa: I would have NEVER even thought of this as a child! Not sure what to expect... but please save some hits for me!

Good luck- I had an "incident" on Friday too- I was out on recess duty talking to the counselor about a child and that said child attacked, yes attacked 4 kids...he closed fist punched them and choke slammed another girl ( this was a kindergarten) needless to say, he is not coming back to school.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Good luck- I had an "incident" on Friday too- I was out on recess duty talking to the counselor about a child and that said child attacked, yes attacked 4 kids...he closed fist punched them and choke slammed another girl ( this was a kindergarten) needless to say, he is not coming back to school.
OMG Wow! I hope the kiddos are ok! What is up with kindergartners these days? Thankfully my kiddo wasn't that bad. This was all because he thought he should get more time on the computer (we're dealing with that addiction lol). He's not like this at home, so I'm just lost.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG Wow! I hope the kiddos are ok! What is up with kindergartners these days? Thankfully my kiddo wasn't that bad. This was all because he thought he should get more time on the computer (we're dealing with that addiction lol). He's not like this at home, so I'm just lost.
It was crazy....it was at a very good school too- I've worked in very bad areas and have never seen anything like it.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
No. That ship sailed a long time ago.

And while the parcel ID may not be as important, precision is necessary here. He gets a fine for every address that is incorrectly mailed a letter.
So I'm stupid? Already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.