02/13 - Moist Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who passed the first round of the Vacation Rental qual!

And an even BIGGER congrats to all of us who didn't! Unlike those other poor saps, we're never going to have to do one of of those HITs again.

Also - good morning! What's making you happy today?

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score

And an even BIGGER congrats to all of us who didn't! Unlike those other poor saps, we're never going to have to do one of of those HITs again.

Thanks to my time on mTurk, I was able to FINALLY buy an American made standard Stratocaster. A dream of mine since I was a kid. How about you Amy?

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks to my time on mTurk, I was able to FINALLY buy an American made standard Stratocaster. A dream of mine since I was a kid. How about you Amy?
That's awesome - hope you have a ton of fun with it! :)

And we just got about a foot of snow overnight, on top of the foot we already have. My corgi is having the time of her life... and I can watch her from inside with some coffee. Win/win.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score

I was off by 1 house because the two were next to each other and owned by the same person. Thanks for making me feel happy about failing :LOL::bode:

wmjor

Reaction score
I was off by 1 house because the two were next to each other and owned by the same person. Thanks for making me feel happy about failing :LOL::bode:
Same here! Which is strange since I thought the point was for the owner to receive mail to their address. Seems like he would receive it no matter which unit and perhaps even easier to his actual home address.

sandyriver

Reaction score
morning turksters.
Battling with more than a foot of snow here too. It's been a cozy inside the house sunday. It's just another MAnic Monday.

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score

I passed! I spent the whole weekend second guessing my entire strategy and wondering where I even got the idea it was that house in the first place.... reminds me of my old reference homework.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's this "snow" y'all are talking about?

Reactions: KittyTacos

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Same here! Which is strange since I thought the point was for the owner to receive mail to their address. Seems like he would receive it no matter which unit and perhaps even easier to his actual home address.
No the point is to make sure the address has a permit for it. They wouldn't get a permit for their home address, because they don't rent it out.
If the city thought that was the address they rent, they would send out a fine, when they are actually legal, because they do have a permit for the address next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.