02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I was so expecting the Holy Grail bunny jumping up at me. The people left the house in complete disarray. It was horrible. Stuff piled high in every room. They had made a section of hallway into the rabbit hutch, with baby gates at each end. The bunny literally peed on the carpet through some wood shavings. I saw rabbit poo in every room of the rental when we got there so I knew they had let it free to roam and figure it was now terrified. There are pictures of me digging through their disgusting stuff trying to find the bunny. I never touch the dirty stuff people leave behind, but I did for the bunny.

We never did find it :( I don't know if it got outside and ran away or if they found it and took it with them. Don't think so as all the bunny supplies were left behind.
I swear my bunny poos her weight each week. Generally they're docile, luckily. Poor Bunn.

Reactions: tricker

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Jury Study - Work on a real case(~ 55 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Campbell [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.24] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 3.33] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 2.75] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.18] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.76] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 17
Description: This is a study of a real case. To participate you MUST agree to keep it confidential. This study includes about 25 minutes of reading. You will answer some questions about yourself and render a verdict.
Requirements: Exc: [-1994099473-74175] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
After doing 35 adsforces in a row, I've come to the conclusion that we must go back in time and assassinate the person who came up with the concept of commercials. :ahhh:
interesting, I wonder how far back in time we would have to go, I know in ancient rome the plays sometimes had commercials

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe, lol. My grandpa is one of 13 lol. Grandma is one of, uh, six? I gots me a bazillion cousins!

Papa and Grandma were from Tennessee and Arkansas, and met in Oklahoma. Then later moved to California after things went bad around those parts due to some dust in the air.

I do miss Grandma's bacon cooking. Damn her food tasted good.
My dad is one of six and my mom is one of ten, so neither of my grandma's liked to cook for us. "Quantity over quality" was both of their motto when it came to feeding children.

Reactions: tricker and Pleco

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if they truly wanted non-Masters only or if they were trying to say that you don't have to have Masters to do their HIT.
Nope. I think they just wanted those dirty Masters to stay away from their nice, clean, well bonusing HIT.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My dad is one of six and my mom is one of ten, so neither of my grandma's liked to cook for us. "Quantity over quality" was both of their motto when it came to feeding children.
god that sounds horrible

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.