Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.21] [Reviews: 93] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.87
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Serial Mom

cassius

Reaction score
How about the use of the word with regard to that HIT, tho?
I didn't do the hit so I don't know. That's why I put that for the purpose of elections is the only place I've known it to be used in real life. Maybe it's not a real hit but just a placeholder?:ducky:

Naw probably not.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | Accept
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Requirements: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Daniel

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | Accept
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Requirements: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
A few seconds later

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Thomas Graeber for work related to yolo.
The value of your bonus is: $5.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Home from work. My Step-dad is in ICU. Just got a message from my step-sister. Hub went to pick up dinner because I mentally can't do it. Super stressed. Not sure I can even attempt any additional work. Brain on super stress over load. Have to be at the dentist super early for a filling. Trying to figure out between work and appointments when I can go see him if he can even have visitors. Okay. Stress rant over. :depressed:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Last time I baked bacon, my brother in law got an old apple juice jug I had and poured the grease into that.
I was like uh..what. LOL
My grandma always saved bacon grease. She kept it in a can next to her stove and would reuse it when she needed oil to fry.

I just can't bring myself to do that, lol. I'll reuse it in the moment, maybe even the next day if I know I need it and can save it, but longer? nope.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do the hit so I don't know. That's why I put that for the purpose of elections is the only place I've known it to be used in real life. Maybe it's not a real hit but just a placeholder?:ducky:

Naw probably not.
The All Wise electrolyte @electrolyte said: "The requester forgot to type in whatever description they meant to type in." Makes sense.

Reactions: cassius

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
My grandma always saved bacon grease. She kept it in a can next to her stove and would reuse it when she needed oil to fry.
Um, are you one of my cousins?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a wonderful house bunn, and this makes me both sad, and giggle. If the Bunn were to jump out at you, it would more likely be in excitement.
Unless it was that Bunn from the Holy Grail, then I can't help you. I'm saving my Holy Hand Grenade for something Extra.
I was so expecting the Holy Grail bunny jumping up at me. The people left the house in complete disarray. It was horrible. Stuff piled high in every room. They had made a section of hallway into the rabbit hutch, with baby gates at each end. The bunny literally peed on the carpet through some wood shavings. I saw rabbit poo in every room of the rental when we got there so I knew they had let it free to roam and figure it was now terrified. There are pictures of me digging through their disgusting stuff trying to find the bunny. I never touch the dirty stuff people leave behind, but I did for the bunny.

We never did find it :( I don't know if it got outside and ran away or if they found it and took it with them. Don't think so as all the bunny supplies were left behind.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Before you accept, understand that if you miss the bonus the pay rate for this HIT is terrible.

Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Qualifications: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

10-15 minutes, iframe, AA bonus pay out.

You've received a bonus from Thomas Graeber for work related to 3KVQ0UJWPXI7M18PPJJ3ALLRTIP5WQ.
The value of your bonus is: $5.11 USD

Thank you

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Um, are you one of my cousins?
Maybe, lol. My grandpa is one of 13 lol. Grandma is one of, uh, six? I gots me a bazillion cousins!

Papa and Grandma were from Tennessee and Arkansas, and met in Oklahoma. Then later moved to California after things went bad around those parts due to some dust in the air.

I do miss Grandma's bacon cooking. Damn her food tasted good.

Reactions: mboone73

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Before you accept, understand that if you miss the bonus the pay rate for this HIT is terrible.

Title: 20-Minute Research Study: Earn $1 Reward Plus Up To $6 Bonus | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Graeber [A27PSE8WNRWIAZ] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Play decision-making game in 20-minute research study. Earn $1 reward and bonus of of up to $6.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Qualifications: Masters DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

10-15 minutes, iframe, AA bonus pay out.

You've received a bonus from Thomas Graeber for work related to 3KVQ0UJWPXI7M18PPJJ3ALLRTIP5WQ.
The value of your bonus is: $5.11 USD

Thank you

Also, "Qualifications: Masters DoesNotExist" suck it Masters. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.