02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yea, that karsa flip really got me.
you kinda hate him at first, and are annoyed with him, grudging him for having a book of his own pretty much (book 2) but by the end you really hope he ends up saving everyone, and you appreciate that he's neutral-lawful.
I don't quite understand how he got to be a huge vision in the sky before his last deed, but I really wasn't expecting as little action from him in the last scenes.
I also liked how he turns away from gods that want/need him.
you know he's going to end up being a god himself
Talking about Malazan is making me want to reread it. I stopped at Book 5 (4th time to read it) and started to read Sword of Truth. I made a deal with my friend reading Malazan I would read his favorite series (SoT) while he reads mine.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Talking about Malazan is making me want to reread it. I stopped at Book 5 (4th time to read it) and started to read Sword of Truth. I made a deal with my friend reading Malazan I would read his favorite series (SoT) while he reads mine.
sword of truth was good for a while, but falls into a mix of politics and boredom

D

Deleted member 4195

My Panda Crazy hasn't been making any noise for like 4 days now. Is this for everyone?

Reactions: Kliq

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
My Panda Crazy hasn't been making any noise for like 4 days now. Is this for everyone?
Check to see if your Panda Crazy needs updating. That issue happened a few days ago. I personally have it muted though.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
morning. Had a stomach virus all weekend. still only feeling halfway human.
I got the stomach bug last year around this time. It was awful. My husband still had to work so trying to take care of a kid and have it is rough.
I hope you feel better soon. <3

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got the stomach bug last year around this time. It was awful. My husband still had to work so trying to take care of a kid and have it is rough.
I hope you feel better soon. <3
Luckily my boyfriend was able to take care of kiddo, thank God. Idk what I would have done if he hadn't. I still can't stand up for long without the room spinning, and I think I'm on the tail end of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.