02/12 - Macaron Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
If I didn't have my stupid cheese icon CanadianPleco would totally work. I'll see if I can get someone to take the icon off or just ban me from the forum which would probably be better for everyone involved.
i thought canada was just another name for 'upper-wisconsin' and isn't WI known for cheese?
I fail to see the problem here

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Survey about birth control posters (20 min). WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
Requester: Seri Anderson [AUEYWRI7L7GHF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.43] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.60
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 2
Description: Full-length (20-minute) survey testing different birth control posters
Requirements: Finished Full Birth Control Survey DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Birth Control Poster Survey EqualTo 100
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning!!

Jaded @Jaded the book was sent to my kindle right at midnight!
Devil_Dawg @Catfish I've read Rothfuss. I'll look into Weeks.
Starslip @Starslip I haven't even gotten to a Nicci yet, lol. Malazan is amazing. It's gritty. I love it.

Okay, I think I've mentioned everyone from last night that quoted me. I hope.

Let's make some money!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wonder if the internet is destroying my attention span, he says, watching three different Olympic events at the same time, across two monitors, while following the live updates on a smartphone and having like 20 other tabs of stupid crap open.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone :coffeepc:

I asked this question yesterday but I don't know if I got an answer. There's a HIT that shows I meet all the qualifications but when I go to accept, it keeps showing me the message that I don't have the qualifications. Is this an error or ...? :help:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning!!

Jaded @Jaded the book was sent to my kindle right at midnight!
Devil_Dawg @Catfish I've read Rothfuss. I'll look into Weeks.
Starslip @Starslip I haven't even gotten to a Nicci yet, lol. Malazan is amazing. It's gritty. I love it.

Okay, I think I've mentioned everyone from last night that quoted me. I hope.

Let's make some money!
you read malazan, or you're reading it?
I'm thinking about maybe getting some of the spin-offs. I don't know much details, but I think one of them focused on a younger version of Draco, and before mother-dark left

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you read malazan, or you're reading it?
I'm thinking about maybe getting some of the spin-offs. I don't know much details, but I think one of them focused on a younger version of Draco, and before mother-dark left
I've read the series 3 times. lol. I'm slightly addicted to it.
I haven't read any of the spin offs, but I want to. After the Kharkanas Trilogy they are supposed to write a Karsa one, which I'm really interested in. I have a friend reading them for the first time too. He's only on book 3. I can't wait for him to finish that one and be like :O

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I've read the series 3 times. lol. I'm slightly addicted to it.
I haven't read any of the spin offs, but I want to. After the Kharkanas Trilogy they are supposed to write a Karsa one, which I'm really interested in. I have a friend reading them for the first time too. He's only on book 3. I can't wait for him to finish that one and be like :O
yea, that karsa flip really got me.
you kinda hate him at first, and are annoyed with him, grudging him for having a book of his own pretty much (book 2) but by the end you really hope he ends up saving everyone, and you appreciate that he's neutral-lawful.
I don't quite understand how he got to be a huge vision in the sky before his last deed, but I really wasn't expecting as little action from him in the last scenes.
I also liked how he turns away from gods that want/need him.
you know he's going to end up being a god himself

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My husband hasn't left for work yet. Yesterday we got some sleet that lasted an hour and his work told them not to come in this morning until they get the call.

There is nothing on the roads. Him being home this late is throwing my schedule way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.