• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey about discussing the news(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Exeter Politics Lab [ATPVRCAAELUBF] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $19.58] [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
30 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Description:
Tell us a bit about who you discuss various topics with
Requirements: Exc: [4097574-127683] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US

This was like 3ish minutes for me.

Alifton

Reaction score
Hola, fellow Turkers. Even though I was accepted to the Mturk program a long time ago I just recently started exploring it. Looking forward to engaging with the community and seeing what all the Mturk hype is really about. :wink: I'm still researching extensions and scripts but so far I've just been chugging along trying to up my HIT count and maintain my percentages. There was a lot of good info in the "Your First 1000 HIT's" post, but some of the info was a little dated. If anyone can point my towards similar posts and resources it would be much appreciated. :)

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
glad it wasn't just me! I felt like opening a browser tab and getting info from a website to cheat past the infinite loop, but I didn't.
can't say it didn't cross my mind.

Reactions: Merovign

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score

nmelssx

Reaction score
don't do Complete a 5 minute survey for $.50

it's broken. any more specific would be survey content. you get to a point where you can't proceed. infinite loop kinda thing.
Is it the one with the anagram thingy?

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I,ve dried a couple of cats before, they love to hop in when you are not paying attention and it makes me a little paranoid every time I start the dryer now, I have to double check several times per cycle. By the way, the cats survived, but they were probably traumatized for life.
My mom almost washed a newborn kitten when I was a teenager. I don't think it would have fared so well. I made her keep him.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from John Beshears for work related to 3NRZ1LDP7W6H2KKAASXCV1W9FFAPZW.
The value of your bonus is: $2.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
'Thanks

You've received a bonus from Amodio Lab for work related to 3VCK0Q0PO5P0KM9NR2W8E0QI3PA0NN.
The value of your bonus is: $0.31 USD

bonus based on task performance

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Makes me happy, and I think I have 2-3 more I've done today with the promise of some sort of bonus!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Have a good evening everyone! It's time for dinner. I was able to spend 2-3 total hours on mturk today, and possibly hit my goal. I think it's couch time and relax after I eat and finish a light load of laundry.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:wave:
Hola, fellow Turkers. Even though I was accepted to the Mturk program a long time ago I just recently started exploring it. Looking forward to engaging with the community and seeing what all the Mturk hype is really about. :wink: I'm still researching extensions and scripts but so far I've just been chugging along trying to up my HIT count and maintain my percentages. There was a lot of good info in the "Your First 1000 HIT's" post, but some of the info was a little dated. If anyone can point my towards similar posts and resources it would be much appreciated. :)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from John Beshears for work related to 3NRZ1LDP7W6H2KKAASXCV1W9FFAPZW.
The value of your bonus is: $2.20 USD

'Thanks

You've received a bonus from Amodio Lab for work related to 3VCK0Q0PO5P0KM9NR2W8E0QI3PA0NN.
The value of your bonus is: $0.31 USD

bonus based on task performance

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Makes me happy, and I think I have 2-3 more I've done today with the promise of some sort of bonus!
Good for you!

Reactions: Kennedy

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
My mom almost washed a newborn kitten when I was a teenager. I don't think it would have fared so well. I made her keep him.
They are lucky my dryer is a 20 year old Maytag that I keep in a constant state of semi-repair, one of these new dryers would probably have taken them out. One was in there being dried for a full two minutes before I caught on.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Somebody at Google got an assignment to "make as big a change as possible in browser share for Chrome" and it didn't specify positive or negative.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome. :celebrate2:

Status
Not open for further replies.