• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, much better I don't know what I was doing wrong to respond a second ago.
Yes, I probably need a hobby. I've never had time for a hobby before for the most part. But, mturk is kind of my hobby.
That is sad.
it was mine for a long time. then I got into bullet/art journaling and jigsaw puzzles. You definitely need something else to do to unwind. :hug:
poopsplosion made me spit my coffee out. LOL poor kiddo(and you!)
I think this is the universe's way of getting rid of my baby rabies. like "you want a new baby? did you forget this could happen?"

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok, much better I don't know what I was doing wrong to respond a second ago.
Yes, I probably need a hobby. I've never had time for a hobby before for the most part. But, mturk is kind of my hobby.
That is sad.
I like to learn things as a hobby b/c I find it carries over into other things and helps me to keep them up, maybe you'd have fun with this: https://archive.org/details/Philosophy_25A_Fall_2008_UC_Berkeley_Ancient_Philosophy

It's an ancient philosophy course from Berkeley. Not quite learning to crochet or something like that, but idk I'm a doofus and think it's fun. Plus then you can yell at your friends and say things like "YOU'RE ALL JUST BABIES IN A CAVE, KIDDIES, BABIES IN A CAVE!" I'm kidding I don't do that. Ok, I've done it once ironically.

vandaria

Reaction score
wooohoo

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ying Cao for work related to 33W1NHWFYGKL1S6BNCF466CXL4ETZQ.
The value of your bonus is: $5.52 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like to learn things as a hobby b/c I find it carries over into other things and helps me to keep them up, maybe you'd have fun with this: https://archive.org/details/Philosophy_25A_Fall_2008_UC_Berkeley_Ancient_Philosophy

It's an ancient philosophy course from Berkeley. Not quite learning to crochet or something like that, but idk I'm a doofus and think it's fun. Plus then you can yell at your friends and say things like "YOU'RE ALL JUST BABIES IN A CAVE, KIDDIES, BABIES IN A CAVE!" I'm kidding I don't do that. Ok, I've done it once ironically.
I'm taking a world civ class through khan :shrug: no real reason, I just know I'm super ignorant about history.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Solve analytical problems and answer questions | PANDA
Requester: Sophia Pink [AW2NWV5UCRA00] (Req TV): $10.81/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Solve analytical problems and answer questions about your point of view.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Already Completed TLS DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm taking a world civ class through khan :shrug: no real reason, I just know I'm super ignorant about history.
THAT'S AWESOME! I didn't think to check Khan for stuff like that!

Learning is super fun when you're not being tested/don't have to sit in a classroom for it.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Get Product Codes and Prices from a receipt ($$ BONUS UP TO 50 CENTS) | Accept
Requester: Shopping Receipts [AATZ5SWOQ932L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$0.34] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 45:00
Available: 36
Description: Given an image of a receipt extract store phone number, date, and the list of product codes and prices (get bonuses for long receipts).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 200; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
test uno[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Metalronin

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Uhh where is the submit button on these Geohives?

Reactions: Merovign

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
THAT'S AWESOME! I didn't think to check Khan for stuff like that!

Learning is super fun when you're not being tested/don't have to sit in a classroom for it.
khan has lots of interesting ones, especially if you're interested in social science/humanities.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

I actually was looking at some free courses that Harvard was offering. Just because I wanted to say I took a course at Harvard :D But, in reality Harvard and Princeton both had one that I was eyeballing. Told myself after I healed I may look into them. Thanks for reminding me and I'll check out the class you posted!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Review, edit, and score the transcription of up to 35 seconds of media - Earn up to $0.14 per HIT! | Accept
Requester: Crowdsurf Support [AKEBQYX32KM19] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$1.65] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.59] [Fast=4.79] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.45] [Reviews=303] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=1.80] [Pen=0.03] [Res=0.50] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 15:00
Available: 143
Description: Review, edit, and score the transcription of up to 35 seconds of media. Reward amount is variable and based on media length. Additional reward amounts will be paid as a bonus.
Qualifications: Qualified to work on Transcription Review Tasks GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
test 2[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Seriously though I still cannot get this thing to submit, is the Geohive batch just broken?

I actually was looking at some free courses that Harvard was offering. Just because I wanted to say I took a course at Harvard :D But, in reality Harvard and Princeton both had one that I was eyeballing. Told myself after I healed I may look into them. Thanks for reminding me and I'll check out the class you posted!
NP! Yeah a lot of unis have stuff up for free, which is just great. I started looking at the Philosophy things after being asked over and over and over if my life had meaning. It's a fun ride!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Transcribe data | Accept
Requester: p9r [A3HV8QI42N179B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.84] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 25:00
Available: 123
Description: Please transcribe the data from the following images
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo CN; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TO disabled[/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously though I still cannot get this thing to submit, is the Geohive batch just broken?

NP! Yeah a lot of unis have stuff up for free, which is just great. I started looking at the Philosophy things after being asked over and over and over if my life had meaning. It's a fun ride!
:ROFL:
All those surveys q's on life meaning starting to make me think "whaaaat? Maybe my life doesn't have meaning? Oh no!" Ok, not really, but I had never actually thought in those terms before mturk.

Status
Not open for further replies.