Votes: 104 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
I thought it's 10MB.
I believe its 5 (50 for indexeddb) but I could be totally wrong, wouldn't be the first time (even today lol). All I know is the old hourly script used to totally bonkers people's stuff so I keep TVJS as slim/low profile as I reasonably can.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That's crazy. They would be great if you didn't have to give reasons for every answer. Even after doing them I was still confused on how to answer them.
Yeah this my nervous comment last night after I turned it in. I *JUST* got my 100% back then I submitted that one wondering how that was going to work out. I mean probably fine, but still.

Reactions: Katia2019 and Dill

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing better than expected with your recovery, which is excellent to hear.
Thanks! I feel a little extra worn out today, but I'm trying to kind of force myself to do a little more anyway. I think I've had enough couch surfing. Normally I don't watch TV anything of that nature until after dark, so this has been difficult just from that angle.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! I feel a little extra worn out today, but I'm trying to kind of force myself to do a little more anyway. I think I've had enough couch surfing. Normally I don't watch TV anything of that nature until after dark, so this has been difficult just from that angle.
Maybe you need a nice inside hobby to spend time on (unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying). :)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
This is acting weird. Was trying to quote someone. Maybe I forgot how to chat lol.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I hope everyone has been catching lots of $$. The last hour I have caught too much. And now the Survey Comet. Le Sigh.
My mom is bringing me macaroni and beef AND a banana pudding to help me heal. So excited! I should have more surgeries for banana pudding!
get betta soon...

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe you need a nice inside hobby to spend time on (unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying). :)
Ok, much better I don't know what I was doing wrong to respond a second ago.
Yes, I probably need a hobby. I've never had time for a hobby before for the most part. But, mturk is kind of my hobby.
That is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.