02/10 - We Rally Cause it's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
We'll find out once we move into our MTurk commune/co-op/apartment/warehouse.
Is this going to be one of those nude love in type communes, or the robes and kool-aid kind?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Ya'll would never get anything done you buncha chatty cathys
There was some study posted once about how people who work at home get more done if they're working in the same room as other people who work from home. This started the theory about how we'd all become super MTurkers if we were all in the same room.

Reactions: Jpixie and Jaded

Anisty

Contributor
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
There was some study posted once about how people who work at home get more done if they're working in the same room as other people who work from home. This started the theory about how we'd all become super MTurkers if we were all in the same room.
We just need to pool our resources and buy one of them islands.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
...Weirdly enough, when Zayuh started working on Mturk with me, I was WAAAAAAY more productive.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It's only creepy if you make it that way.
I'm just poking fun. I read books to my girlfriend often at bed time. Kind of used to it. (I'm even in the process of doing a stop motion story time of the first Redwall book by Brian Jacques.) Apparently my voice is just the right kind of boring to launch people right off into slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.