02/10 - We Rally Cause it's Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Not an outlet mall. Goodwill has some outlet locations where they sell clothing by the pound. It's in big disorganized bins and you have to dig through it to find stuff. It's amazing and awful and incredible all at the same time. It's so cheap that you can buy a ton of stuff and sort through it at home and just re-donate whatever doesn't fit.
Yes, we have a pound store here! Just one, but it's so much fun to sift through all the things.

Reactions: electrolyte

Azazael

Reaction score
Not an outlet mall. Goodwill has some outlet locations where they sell clothing by the pound. It's in big disorganized bins and you have to dig through it to find stuff. It's amazing and awful and incredible all at the same time. It's so cheap that you can buy a ton of stuff and sort through it at home and just re-donate whatever doesn't fit.
Most fun EVER!! There is a great one in Iowa that danawhitaker @danawhitaker and I hit up a few times and found some really neat stuff.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what you get when you cross his Lowes obsession and my craft store obsession.

This is our inspiration for our current project.

This frame

This Drape

When we get it completed I will post a photo.

Reactions: kryss and Jaded

Shannon

Reaction score
I've put the entire series on play through countless times..

The last seasons give me the most feels (next to the seymour episode :()
I cry EVERY time...

Reactions: YAHU

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've done this! its in Belize its the big blue hole! also side note if you ever get to travel outside of the united states and want o do tropical do Belize! saw the crystal maiden ate fresh sea food and prayed to a god I don't believe in when our little ass boat was caught in a storm coming back from diving over all 10/10 would do again

Status
Not open for further replies.