02/09 COMFORTABLY NUMB SATURDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Back to finish up my last paper and to do Noah Turks.

How much has everyone made today?

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Yikes..will he block for it? :(
You can always catch another and do that and see what happens with the idle one.
I don't think so but he says try not to disconnect a lot...

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Dear Worker,

This is the summary of your work performance for this week. During this week, you took 1 vacation day(s) and correctly counted 89 image(s). You will receive $11 for your work this week through Amazon Mechanical Turk.

During this week, You fulfilled the daily check-in requirement. Your weekly output passed the minimum output threshold (80 correctly counted images). 1 out of 10 workers whose work output does not meet the weekly minimum threshold is dismissed from the job. Therefore, you are still employed for the job.

If you have any questions, please email.

Best,
Jiayi Bao

This week averaged out to $15/hour for me.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
(I quoted the wrong post damnit, was referring to the ? about Noah Turk taking longer to approve than Noah)

For the creeper foot photo HIT they did, but both were approved, so I can't complain. [Not sure how kosher it is, but for both the 'video of your face at different angles' and 'gather feet data collection' HITs, I was successfully able to submit the same files for each and get both approved. Major improvement on $/hour when you don't have to do the same work for the second time around.]

Last edited:

Cupcake

Reaction score
I everyone! Just found you this morning as I was trying to find answer to something. I started dabbling on MT a few months ago so I am still getting my feet wet. IRL my work background it data entry so I like doing those hits rather than surveys even though pay is lower but I can do them faster so I can do a lot in less time. I have pretty much stuck to a select few requester, but the past week I ventured out and was doing the text transcriptions hits from Amazon Requester Inc that there was a zillion of this week. Do any of the veterans here have experience with them? I am asking because all the other ones I have done from other requesters get approved almost immediately, or within a day or so, but these new ones I did is going on 3 days and still pending. Is this normal for that requester? It is making me a little nervous because I have hundreds of them still pending. TIA for your help and I am glad I found this place!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I everyone! Just found you this morning as I was trying to find answer to something. I started dabbling on MT a few months ago so I am still getting my feet wet. IRL my work background it data entry so I like doing those hits rather than surveys even though pay is lower but I can do them faster so I can do a lot in less time. I have pretty much stuck to a select few requester, but the past week I ventured out and was doing the text transcriptions hits from Amazon Requester Inc that there was a zillion of this week. Do any of the veterans here have experience with them? I am asking because all the other ones I have done from other requesters get approved almost immediately, or within a day or so, but these new ones I did is going on 3 days and still pending. Is this normal for that requester? It is making me a little nervous because I have hundreds of them still pending. TIA for your help and I am glad I found this place!
I don't have any helpful information for you but welcome!
But I don't think Amazon Requester Inc rejects? Someone else probably knows better than me.

egryan1

Reaction score
yes they can take a while to approve your good, though I never thought the pay was great on those

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Also, about to get a free $1.40 off a disconnected text adventure HIT...annoying to have to wait, but I'll gladly take the free $$ lmao

egryan1

Reaction score
I don't have any helpful information for you but welcome!
But I don't think Amazon Requester Inc rejects? Someone else probably knows better than me.
The A9's I know the reject and block but haven't heard that from any of the other ones

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just got another one. a hit by "Prestos Lab". I swear to god i have never done anything for them. this is the first time i am seeing this hit.
I'm getting a survey from the University of Michigan hosted on qualtrics with no errors. What specifically is your error saying?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish we could do more things to characters on these chat hits.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Dear Worker,

This is the summary of your work performance for this week. During this week, you took 1 vacation day(s) and correctly counted 89 image(s). You will receive $11 for your work this week through Amazon Mechanical Turk.

During this week, You fulfilled the daily check-in requirement. Your weekly output passed the minimum output threshold (80 correctly counted images). 1 out of 10 workers whose work output does not meet the weekly minimum threshold is dismissed from the job. Therefore, you are still employed for the job.

If you have any questions, please email.

Best,
Jiayi Bao

This week averaged out to $15/hour for me.
89 images?! Dang girl, good job!
[removed, just in case:)]

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
89 images?! Dang girl, good job!
I think my images average about 120 "O"s per image; I cannot imagine being able to count 89 in 4 days.
Let's not survey content, but I'm relatively positive that there are different conditions for the HITs :wink:

Reactions: IndividualRace
Status
Not open for further replies.