cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 5-10 minute survey to help with science communication | PANDA
Requester: Alison M Singer [A25EP21H1BARQ9] (Req TV): $23.84/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A reading exercise followed by a brief survey using Likert question, SIMPLE math problems, and one SIMPLE open-ended question. Approximately 8 minutes
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

~5:00

P.E. $4.15 since Noah doesn't love me.

Last edited:

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh, well this helps a little

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Aaron Lee for work related to 3RZS0FBRWLT0DSXH4843F3WLF2YCPM.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Completed optional survey.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Title: SEO topical relevance categorizationAccept
Requester: Ulrich Soeffing [A1CSN1MC4UKID7] Contact
TV: $undefined/hr TO: 4.50 TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.01
Duration: a minute
Available: 3050
Description: Categorize topical relevance of phrases
Qualifications: SEO topical relevance qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 120

Anyone else doing these? Not great pay (but not the worst, like $8/hr), but super simple/quick/mindless to fill the void. Short timer. No rejections reported, but long approval time.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Download and play with our app and answer our survey. iPhone X, XS and XR only $30.00
36ARV8EEI8KCGSFLLN7U04AQZTGAVG

Returning in a bit. 60 minute timer.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
oh, well this helps a little

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Aaron Lee for work related to 3RZS0FBRWLT0DSXH4843F3WLF2YCPM.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Completed optional survey.
:celebrate2:

Reactions: cyberwasp

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey for people who are currently in book groups | Accept
Requester: Novel Unicorn [A1ALPBZY7XILQW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.25
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: As a follow up to our survey about books, we would like to know more about your experience with book clubs specifically. This survey will take 10-20 min to complete.
Qualifications: Baker Club DoesNotExist ; Arrow Club - Group A Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

John8888

Reaction score
good day to all! hope everybody is doin' well this saturday morning. I have one question. When i click on a brand new hit ( I have sure that i haven't done it before) it keeps sayin " you or somebody else has done hit before, please return it"/???? anybody has any clue as to why it keeps saying this. i haven't done these hits before. thanks for the responses in advance. god bless you'all.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Download and play with our app and answer our survey. iPhone X, XS and XR only $30.00
36ARV8EEI8KCGSFLLN7U04AQZTGAVG

Returning in a bit. 60 minute timer.
Wish I had one of those phones. How do you catch these great paying HITs? You always seem to have some great ones :) I want to know your secrets :wink:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
good day to all! hope everybody is doin' well this saturday morning. I have one question. When i click on a brand new hit ( I have sure that i haven't done it before) it keeps sayin " you or somebody else has done hit before, please return it"/???? anybody has any clue as to why it keeps saying this. i haven't done these hits before. thanks for the responses in advance. god bless you'all.
It's likely that you accepted it at one point and let it expire or returned it.
It logged your worker ID and is disallowing your from completing it because of this.

And it may not even be that exact same HIT but a similar one from the requester.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Which hit?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wish I had one of those phones. How do you catch these great paying HITs? You always seem to have some great ones :) I want to know your secrets :wink:
I just happened to be looking at the new HIT screen and saw $30.00 and jumped to accept it, before even looking at any other details. :ROFL: Luck and speed, in this instance!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
for example a hit by stanford something school. can't really remember the names right now, but when i come across one i will let you knowa
Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Download and play with our app and answer our survey. iPhone X, XS and XR only | Accept
Requester: Rob Hall [A3OZATEY8CVW36] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 30.00
Duration: 6:00:00
Description: Get paid to browse articles from the comfort of your home or office! Test our new app that uses eye tracking to estimate where you’re looking on the screen. Complete a game for set-up then simply choose from a range of articles to read.
Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - iPhone EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Download and play with our app and answer our survey. iPhone X, XS and XR only | Accept
Requester: Rob Hall [A3OZATEY8CVW36] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 30.00
Duration: 6:00:00
Description: Get paid to browse articles from the comfort of your home or office! Test our new app that uses eye tracking to estimate where you’re looking on the screen. Complete a game for set-up then simply choose from a range of articles to read.
Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - iPhone EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This one is (or was, when I wrote this) currently up on the HIT list. I just knew better than to accept this one. And look, he increased the timer! :thumbup:

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.