Title: Judgments and choices(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Guy Voichek [A32I89VRCTGONF] (Req TV): $16.76/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Judgments and choices
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

highly recommended if you are having a bad day. or a good day. just do it.

Reactions: Michele

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
although this is a new one. it gives you a code, but there's not code box to put it into.

Reactions: cb456

spchles1

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
You've received a bonus from NYU Computational Cognition Lab for work related to 3MJ28H2Y1E8RVWX2R5B192H3OVI5OE.
The value of your bonus is: $4.82 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thanks

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
lol wells fargo still down. they're about to lose a lot of business.
like creating fake accounts hasn't cost them business??????

Credit unions, peeps. They care about you -- especially because you are a part-owner!

Reactions: HelloHello

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow that Takarashi (spelling?) D. Strange hit about Trauma etc was a real doozy of an unpleasant hit.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
like creating fake accounts hasn't cost them business??????

Credit unions, peeps. They care about you -- especially because you are a part-owner!
my company's credit union still charges you for ever little thing. atm use, statement, cash back. everything. it's pretty baffling.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
nice. the other day noah turk reversed 12 rejections that i totally deserved because i told him i know i messed up and to please not ban me from the hits (text hits). so... people can be nice
or can be mean. I have 3 rejections out of 950 approved HITS (come on requestors - need you to approve 50 pendings for me! :wink:

Two of the requesters of the rejections said they would reverse them when I explained my side to their comment about why they rejected it. I still have 3 rejections instead of one.

If you can get someone to reverse them, congrats. I'm not holding my breath that those 2 will get reversed and since I'm at 99%+ approval, it's probably not worth the pixels to bug them about it until they do.

HelloHello

Reaction score
my company's credit union still charges you for ever little thing. atm use, statement, cash back. everything. it's pretty baffling.
That's just wrong. That's why people go to credit unions versus banks, to avoid that BS.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Oh Vicky what a pity you don't understand....

Hey Vicky!

Am I the only one who sings that while doing Vicky batches? lol

Or hoping for Vicky batches...as is the case tonight...

Reactions: Despairagus

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
although this is a new one. it gives you a code, but there's not code box to put it into.
message the requester with the code.
save the code.
submit the hit.
it should work out. (hopefully)

Reactions: vandaria

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Dear God. :( Very, very sorry to hear about your Mom. So sad. One of the worst things we have to learn how to handle..
OTOH, probably the "best" thing that happened to me personally. I was 28, living at home with mom and dad, mom died at age 56. While sad that she died, it caused me to have to take over some of her chores that she did for the family and I would say I picked up a lot of life skills having to adapt without her.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
or can be mean. I have 3 rejections out of 950 approved HITS (come on requestors - need you to approve 50 pendings for me! :wink:

Two of the requesters of the rejections said they would reverse them when I explained my side to their comment about why they rejected it. I still have 3 rejections instead of one.

If you can get someone to reverse them, congrats. I'm not holding my breath that those 2 will get reversed and since I'm at 99%+ approval, it's probably not worth the pixels to bug them about it until they do.
yeah don't sweat it. i have 11. congrats on 1000 hits. :) i wasnt even trying to get him to reverse them. i've never successfully convinced someone to reverse them. always dead air.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
you guys done taxes yet? IRS.gov sez "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 11, 2019." hurrah. $402.
no. Still organizing my health expenses for 2018 and learning new accounting open source software to journalize my 2018 business transactions that are on paper form right now. I expect I'm going to owe so I don't feel in a rush to get all that going yet. I've only put a deadline of Feb 28th to finish my organization and print out the spreadsheet and financial statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.