02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
lol wells fargo still down. they're about to lose a lot of business.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today's bonuses now total $8.25! This one even came with a message written by a real McCoy human it seems!

You've received a bonus from Ryan Buell for work related to 3MJ28H2Y1D73881VKC37URV27K85OZ.
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for the line study this morning. Thank you so much for participating! Have a great night!

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Well poo I just realized that I forgot to do my weekly surveycomet earlier because I was so distracted with real life stuff and now my brain is too mush to do it for an hour. Anyone know if I'll still be able to do it tomorrow?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well poo I just realized that I forgot to do my weekly surveycomet earlier because I was so distracted with real life stuff and now my brain is too mush to do it for an hour. Anyone know if I'll still be able to do it tomorrow?
Oh jeeze, I sure hope so.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to work the HIT in which you call a number, the one dealing with elderly care. I was accepted, called the number, and I answered a few questions. When he asked how long I've been taking care of my mom, I said around 10 years, but she just passed away four days ago. In fact, we buried her yesterday. He told me that I wasn't qualified for the HIT. There is no question that he could have asked, that I wouldn't have been able to answer. I could really have used that $10.00, especially since I don't even know where I'll be a month from now.

From AARP withdrawing $45.00 and making her account in the negative and refusing to reverse the charges, in spite of me telling them I would mail her last payment, (we had to remove her money to pay her bills and help pay for the funeral, before they froze her account) to Entergy (our electric compnay) doing the exact same thing, and now this? I feel so gd angry and hurt right now.
Dear God. :( Very, very sorry to hear about your Mom. So sad. One of the worst things we have to learn how to handle. I've read some of the other comments in reply to your post: a few have mentioned that you just have to take things one day at a time. And have some faith in yourself to get thru this. Remember that there are people here who genuinely care about you although there is much we can't do to help you right now.

I've watched you a lot on this forum: you have a lot going for you. Things will get better, sir.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Supposedly, as I've read their emails on the subject, you can pick it up on Thursdays as the 'last chance'. Hopefully, I am wrong. Email them.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Missed an attention check on Jiayi Bao because iPad froze up . . . maybe I'm out . . .

Reactions: Concise

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Just please don't get upset if I don't respond right away. I'm just trying to pull myself together for now.
I will take you up on this offer when I pull myself together a bit more as well :heart:

I messaged SurveyComet. I debated doing it tonight, but I am mentally drained for the day.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
you guys done taxes yet? IRS.gov sez "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 11, 2019." hurrah. $402.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I lucked out, he's given me another chance since I haven't missed one before!
nice. the other day noah turk reversed 12 rejections that i totally deserved because i told him i know i messed up and to please not ban me from the hits (text hits). so... people can be nice

HelloHello

Reaction score
I tried to work the HIT in which you call a number, the one dealing with elderly care. I was accepted, called the number, and I answered a few questions. When he asked how long I've been taking care of my mom, I said around 10 years, but she just passed away four days ago. In fact, we buried her yesterday. He told me that I wasn't qualified for the HIT. There is no question that he could have asked, that I wouldn't have been able to answer. I could really have used that $10.00, especially since I don't even know where I'll be a month from now.

From AARP withdrawing $45.00 and making her account in the negative and refusing to reverse the charges, in spite of me telling them I would mail her last payment, (we had to remove her money to pay her bills and help pay for the funeral, before they froze her account) to Entergy (our electric compnay) doing the exact same thing, and now this? I feel so gd angry and hurt right now.
Sympathies.

Reactions: IridescentOwl
Status
Not open for further replies.