02/06 - Weird Wednesday!

Would you eat banana on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castor

Reaction score
I have a lot of anxiety this morning, even my meds are hardly helping, makes it hard to turk. What are some things you guys do to get de-stressed?
Video games, chocolate and dog snuggles. If I'm not in the mood to work then work isn't going to happen no matter how long I sit in front of the computer. I walk away and come back when my heads clearer. Plus the breaks make me much more productive when I do work.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a lot of anxiety this morning, even my meds are hardly helping, makes it hard to turk. What are some things you guys do to get de-stressed?
Yoga, weed, and nihilism.

Also dancing to loud music. Usually after the first 3 have already been done.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I like painting, mostly abstract I guess you would call it.
Its funny you mentioned that because I do paint sometimes in my free time to relax, I like to paint like bob ross. I could share some of my recent work if thats OK.

Reactions: Sondi

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If I'm not in the mood to work then work isn't going to happen no matter how long I sit in front of the computer.
Dang, that's 100% me but I'll still sit here like I can force myself to work (it never works).

Reactions: Castor

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
masterx1234 @masterx1234 when I get anxiety I try to watch a funny TV show like Psych.
I'm a secret Psych fan as well. I've never really understood why they stopped making it. It was good up until the end. I watch it and Monk a lot as kind of comfort/background shows.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Its funny you mentioned that because I do paint sometimes in my free time to relax, I like to paint like bob ross. I could share some of my recent work if thats OK.
Go for it, I'm not terribly thrilled with anything I've done personally. I don't use brushes or anything.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: An Eyewitness Memory Study(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eyewitness Lab [A23G14DF61WLWN] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $21.33] [Pay: 4.51] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
20 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Description:
You will watch a short, non-violent, video of a crime being committed, before answering some questions. You will also be asked to provide non-identifying demographic information.
Requirements: Exc: [-862443621-127114] DoesNotExist; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Like 4 minutes

Reactions: Michele and Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.