02/05 - Mushroom Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Probably shouldn't have posted this stuff here. You guys don't me at all. But I've been posting with you all these months.And I know you guys are good people. I'm going to cry myself to sleep. So hurt
I just had to look back to see what this was about. I'm so sorry. :(

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably shouldn't have posted this stuff here. You guys don't me at all. But I've been posting with you all these months.And I know you guys are good people. I'm going to cry myself to sleep. So hurt
I must of missed some posts and sorry for joking a minute ago. Will look back.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
idk you have no avatar, so idk how to feel lol
Yeah I ummm had to take Tom Brady down after last night :( Haven't found a suitable replacement one yet.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys can still make yourself turk after doing it for so long. I think I've finally reached the point of not touching turk at all anymore.. so if anyone wants a masters qual that Amazon decided not to revoke, have at it. I'm not switching forums or anything.. just ranting. :p Though I've always found it fascinating how people can set up shop at a new place so quickly.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys can still make yourself turk after doing it for so long. I think I've finally reached the point of not touching turk at all anymore.. so if anyone wants a masters qual that Amazon decided not to revoke, have at it. I'm not switching forums or anything.. just ranting. :p Though I've always found it fascinating how people can set up shop at a new place so quickly.
:wave:Hope everything else is going well for you!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hit the wall a few times.

These days I just work as casually as possible.....don't try to force anything.....don't lower myself to do shitty work.
Make a bit less than I used to but at least I have my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.