02/03 - Super Sports Sunday!

Are you watching the Super Bowl tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
A note for anyone else doing the Cereal Bar HITs:

If you are the leader, you can and SHOULD have more than one command queued, ESPECIALLY when the follower is one hex away from finishing the current command. Even if you have no plan afterwards, you should probably at least send a "hold on," ESPECIALLY if you're going to take up your entire timer while you're at it.

--edit: This isn't too much "discussing content," is it? If it is I can delete it.
The requester has been in the thread today and okayed the posting of "hints" (I posted a long message earlier on that a page or two back).

1. Try to include more than one step per instruction, lots of times I've used only 1-2 moves per turn when I could have moved to the next spot.

2. Don't stack too many messages because you end up a step or two behind and the follower ends up halfway across the map because the plan changed.

3. As a follower, try to keep up with new messages even though it does nothing to tell you about them, i.e. stop when you have one move left or when you hit your target and press the "next message" button to see if there's a new one.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

If you are the leader, you can and SHOULD have more than one command queued, ESPECIALLY when the follower is one hex away from finishing the current command. Even if you have no plan afterwards, you should probably at least send a "hold on," ESPECIALLY if you're going to take up your entire timer while you're at it.

--edit: This isn't too much "discussing content," is it? If it is I can delete it.
Search this thread, I believe the requester said it was okay to help each other here.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
lol. a defensive masterpiece.
yeah.
or
a boring ass game.

Reactions: Peachy and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
im glad you won money. thats all that matters at the end of the day but that was a horrific game from an entertainment standpoint
You discount the value of the root beer floats and clam dip and bratwurst.

Reactions: Peachy

Cereal Bar

Requester
Reaction score

Not sure if it's against this forum's rules to discuss anything relating to HIT content but as the requester this is good advice, I second this ^^ it would be great if everyone can do that.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i told my Peachy crew to pick Rams ML and Rams +2 1/2

Goff is a jabroni

Reactions: Kerek

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
also the Rams play calling was stupid AF in the first half

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
3rd and 2 and instead of running Gurley or Anderson... Goff runs and loses 14 yds like a jabroni

(this in the 1st half)

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
3rd and 2 and instead of running Gurley or Anderson... Goff runs and loses 14 yds like a jabroni

(this in the 1st half)
Where do you put the
in Gurley?

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
lol. a defensive masterpiece.
yeah.
or
a boring ass game.
that was a boring game

rams scored as many TDs as the saints did tonight

just rub more salt in the wounds

Reactions: cb456 and Kerek

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Where do you put the
in Gurley?
the rams had to be bs-ing saying Gurley was 100%. something isn’t right with him

i bet it comes out soon what his true health is. rams were just trying to downplay it saying he was good to go

kind of like the astros. everyone knew Altuve was battling injury the second half of the season and playoffs, but the guy had a fractured knee cap. i’m not saying Gurley has a severe injury as that, but he’s definitely not as healthy as Rams said he was

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.