02/03 - Super Sports Sunday!

Are you watching the Super Bowl tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
getting better at being a leader I think, but I only got follower once and the leader didn't give me commands after the 1st one... (in junior batch)

vandaria

Reaction score
If someone just got 11 and were follower you did awesome!

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
my first few of these cereal bars are a disaster today.
My first one was okay, second one GREAT, third one as leader a disaster. I *swear* those colors should have worked and three combinations failed! Totally let my follower down.

vandaria

Reaction score
getting better at being a leader I think, but I only got follower once and the leader didn't give me commands after the 1st one... (in junior batch)
Ya I had a couple where was leader and the follower didn't hit the done button so they didnt get next command. My last one was great! And I was a nervous wreck as leader but loved every second of it lol

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My first one was okay, second one GREAT, third one as leader a disaster. I *swear* those colors should have worked and three combinations failed! Totally let my follower down.
I thought that was you, just from the way you talked. hah. Its fine, definitely not my worst game today.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
This advice is so great! I just wanted to add that you can submit the HIT early as long as you know how the game is going to end up, *but* if for some reason it expires while you're playing the game, please email me directly so I know to look at those games (otherwise I don't have any assignments from MTurk about that game). -- that doesn't mean you can play games with fake assignment IDs though, we want to keep a cap on the number of total games available.
Can you select cards that will match to multiple sets or work on 1 set at a time?

Cereal Bar

Requester
Reaction score
Can you select cards that will match to multiple sets or work on 1 set at a time?
You have to have only three cards selected at a time for them to disappear, but as a Leader you can start planning ahead to the next set before the current one disappeared (by giving instructions that will show up in the Follower queue later). Hope that makes sense.

Katia2019

Reaction score
You have to have only three cards selected at a time for them to disappear, but as a Leader you can start planning ahead to the next set before the current one disappeared (by giving instructions that will show up in the Follower queue later). Hope that makes sense.
I think I just submitted a hit that I did not play in by accident. :(

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
How come sometimes when I click someone else's HIT export post, accept and/or panda ... it doesn't give me the "panda" button?

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
uh, anybody getting the same two pictures over and over again on the cat hits?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
uh, anybody getting the same two pictures over and over again on the cat hits?
Yeah, I only did two because they were both the same photo so it made me kind of wonder if I should even be doing any more than that.

Reactions: Bolbor

Skylycat

Reaction score
You already have done all the task you could do, or already participated in a relevant task!

:rage: I didn't want to do your stupid $5 hit anyway

I'm lying. I totally wanted to do it. :cry:

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.