Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I want to turn on my Mountain panda, but my little shihtzu is sitting on me all cute on the couch. Sigh bye

Reactions: Rerun

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Shereen Chaudhry for work related to 385MDVINFCFCIWZAKKHR1G2UVCCJWQ
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Dear Participant, I want to sincerely apologize for the delay in your payment. I very much appreciate that you showed up to the second part of the study. I will try to ensure this delay does not happen again in the future. Your share of the group earnings will be bonused to you separately. Best, Shereen

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Shereen Chaudhry for work related to 385MDVINFCFCIWZAKKHR1G2UVCCJWQ.
The value of your bonus is: $3.15 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in Part II of the experiment. This bonus is the half of the group earnings allocated to you. Again, thank you for your patience and participation. Best, Shereen Chaudhry

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded and kryss

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Fiction) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.29 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.39 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.82 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 233
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Literary Preference is one of: 42; PickFu NDA is 1; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Women age 21 to 31 needed to review and critique online dating profile | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.45][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.13][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description in this HIT title to follow the link to our site and fill out a survey about a specific online dating profile. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be to our customer in improving his or her dating profile.
Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected.
Thank you! Any comments, concerns or questions, please email us.

Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: kryss

jan

Reaction score
That listen to an Indie/Folk HIT really annoys me. I LIKE indie/folk music. and they even say:
HELP! in the hit (I like to help people).

But for a penny?
Listen and give feedback for a penny? I just don't know what some requesters are thinking when they post this stuff.

:mob:

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
if anyone has the 9pm UI HIT in their que and doesn't want it please throw it back, i've caught them/seen them thrown back a couple times mid way/when the study is over and it goes to waste

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm fired up. I've been Turking like a maniac for the last 3 weeks because my restaurant closed for a major remodel on January 4th. This was meant to last for 10 days, but through texts and phone calls, my boss kept putting me off with claims that permits and things simply weren't coming through as quickly as they thought. I went there today, to see what the heck was going on and was greeted by the NEW OWNER of the restaurant. He explained that none of the old employees were being "invited back". I've worked there for 9 years, and no one could tell me this 3 weeks ago. F**k 'em. I've been making this work, I will continue to make this work, and when tourist season picks up again I'll be back behind the bar, but I'm p**sed tonight.

Sorry, off topic I know, but I needed to vent.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm fired up. I've been Turking like a maniac for the last 3 weeks because my restaurant closed for a major remodel on January 4th. This was meant to last for 10 days, but through texts and phone calls, my boss kept putting me off with claims that permits and things simply weren't coming through as quickly as they thought. I went there today, to see what the heck was going on and was greeted by the NEW OWNER of the restaurant. He explained that none of the old employees were being "invited back". I've worked there for 9 years, and no one could tell me this 3 weeks ago. F**k 'em. I've been making this work, I will continue to make this work, and when tourist season picks up again I'll be back behind the bar, but I'm p**sed tonight.

Sorry, off topic I know, but I needed to vent.

That is super fucked up man I am sorry.

Reactions: Tuesday and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.