01/30 - Tofu Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, my son just threw up. Greatttt, just texted and canceled his aba therapy for the day.
We think it's the calcium vitamin my husband gives him in the morning messing with his tummy. Kid is never sick and he's been sick twice the past few days. No more of those vitamins, lol.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, my son just threw up. Greatttt, just texted and canceled his aba therapy for the day.
We think it's the calcium vitamin my husband gives him in the morning messing with his tummy. Kid is never sick and he's been sick twice the past few days. No more of those vitamins, lol.
:( Hope he feels better soon.

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm starting to get nervous about my wisdom tooth coming out on thursday (just one...) :nailbite:

at least if I die I'll be asleep for it!
I got mine out when i was in high school. I remember waking up a bit and seeing all the teeth extracted on a tray. Then they gave me stitches that were supposed to dissolve, but they didn't. So a month later I went in and they had to pry my jaw open. My mom said I yelled so loud.

But don't worry..you'll be fine! :grinning:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:( Hope he feels better soon.
Thank you! He's nonverbal with autism, so it's always so hard to figure out what's making him sick or where it hurts. I've learned the signs by now thankfully but I'm a worrier still. I almost took him to the ER this morning LOL.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got mine out when i was in high school. I remember waking up a bit and seeing all the teeth extracted on a tray. Then they gave me stitches that were supposed to dissolve, but they didn't. So a month later I went in and they had to pry my jaw open. My mom said I yelled so loud.

But don't worry..you'll be fine! :grinning:
Yeah, see, everyone tells me their horror stories! It's so reassuring :shifty:

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:ROFL: I’ve already had two women tell me their horror stories of giving birth.

Just what I needed to hear. :facepalm2:

P.S. I had two out when I was 18 and everything went fine! I remember being really goofy/happy from the anesthesia.

You will be fine!!! :love:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was so young though! I'm 29 now and had to get 4 teeth pulled for braces a few years ago. All they did was numb me and 4 teeth gone. I handled that like a champ.

Enjoy that laughing gas!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

P.S. I had two out when I was 18 and everything went fine! I remember being really goofy/happy from the anesthesia.

I had gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. They told me I would gain tons of weight, have a big baby who was late, and rough delivery.
Didn't gain weight. My son was early at 5 lbs 5 oz. Easiest delivery ever. Two pushes and the kid was out. Get the epidural if you can. Made it an enjoyable experience. Only bad thing I can say about giving birth was that I was starving lol.

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Game of Regret - 44b | AcceptA
Requester: Robin Engelhardt [A2YNK6R2HU6TQ5] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.77] [Pay: 3.86] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.71] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.49] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Quick 4-player game with bonuses (~6 minutes)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CIBSGOR420180118 DoesNotExist
3 mins, good bonus

Last edited:
Reactions: scrmcasey

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

When I was pregnant I looked up ALL The horror stories on reddit... I don't know why :ROFL:

I was so young though! I'm 29 now and had to get 4 teeth pulled for braces a few years ago. All they did was numb me and 4 teeth gone. I handled that like a champ.

Enjoy that laughing gas!
That is a much better non horror story :LOL: I'm hoping since it's only one it will be...less bad.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I'm starting to get nervous about my wisdom tooth coming out on thursday (just one...) :nailbite:

at least if I die I'll be asleep for it!
It's not that horrible. Just don't get ballsy about what you can eat when your mouth is numb. I found Ibuprofen to do the best job at pain/swelling. You will be fine :)

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
So question: When using Hit Catcher, when it catches a hit, how do I do that hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.