01/27 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
C SATS post individual HITs with lots of different IDs. So putting in a PANDA searching for a HIT might never catch anything. You can do a few things depending on which scripts you are running. If you are using Panda Crazy, then you can run a requester search. I never found this worked very well for me, but some people say this is fine.
I add them to Hit Finder and am alerted to them posting, then click to add individual HITs to my Hit Catcher. I generally catch about 5 a day this way.
I have a standing search going for C-SATS and rarely catch anything. I use search more for requesters like Foxtrot whose HITs generally sit for a bit because people either don't do/pass the test or just don't want to correct grammar. So I have a search for him for hits that are above 15 cents (others aren't generally worth it). I get a lot from him this way, and he posts throughout the day 1-2 HITs at a time. Otherwise, I mostly use search to just make me aware when batches post. Like I have one for Vicky, but it's just so it'll go off when she posts a batch to alert me. Same for h2r, MLDataLabeler (above 3 cents), etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: crablegs666

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
What I'm seeking, and it may not be functionally doable is create a panda for survey comet, with only the requester ID. So any hits that are out there or new, from SC, I'd have a crack it. I know how to create a panda from the hits posted, but none left.

Is there even a way to be proactive with requesters who drop hits at certain times?
Requester searches don't seem to be as effective. They work sometimes, but most of the time I don't catch anything (single HITs) or as much as I would (batches) with a regular panda. Setting a watcher in the script works better for me and then I panda the HIT id.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Requester searches don't seem to be as effective. They work sometimes, but most of the time I don't catch anything (single HITs) or as much as I would (batches) with a regular panda. Setting a watcher in the script works better for me and then I panda the HIT id.
Yes they are far less effective but they are better for stuff with changing pandas....or too many pandas. (c-sats)

crablegs666

Reaction score
hit add job. enter some dummy information. hit details on it, erase dummy info, put in requester ID in correct spot. change type to search. now it will search for anything by the requester.
Ok, thanks! This seemed to work. I did this, but had panda selected, instead of search, so everytime I hit collect it would just stop.

Thanks all for the help!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
no prob. I had the same exact question and everyone on here was nice enough to answer :)

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Writing task and decision game for bonus $!(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yuji Winet [A2IAGTHAV61MO9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.52] [Pay=3.46] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 33
Description: Complete a short writing task, and participate in a decision game that will affect the size of the bonus you receive! (Please note: This survey does not support mobile devices).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1882070152-125682] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Very short and bonus.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Dragonfly

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding quality of life(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Emily Stokes [AZGVUY5KN8KSO] (Req TV): $15.41/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Psychology research study
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [3996000-125681] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine shows the soft ban warning, but I can accept and work on the hits?! idk what is going on.
I received the same message and emailed them about it. I was told that it was a mistake, we should not have been seeing that message, and that it's now been fixed. I'm no longer seeing the message when I attempt them. They initially told me to exactly what you just said.

Reactions: Aerona

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Public Service Announcement to anyone that's been working on the Computer Vision HITS.

This is the email I got from them about the soft ban message

I think many people have reported this. You would be getting the soft-ban message when you preview the hit but when you accept the hit you should be able to do it. I am debugging why this happened. Please continue to do the hits. Also, would be great if you could tell others to. Thanks a lot.

Followed by

I have fixed the HITs. Please tell others :) you should not be seeing soft-banned message.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Marking objects and relations in images. Bonuses for good work! On average $10/hour. (a 'Start Immediately!' task) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford University [AALPOIWHC4JFR] (Req TV): $78.04/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this HIT you will mark objects, properties and relations in an image. Bonus will be given for good work!
Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

if anyone missed it before
No wonder I haven't been able to catch it. I guess reading the quals would have been helpful. I need to hit that 5000 mark.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
My cockatoos say it's a compliment! :grin:

It most definitely WAS. Think of the nonsensical alternative: someone who thinks they know better than everybody else about everything. :) And say 'hello!' to your parrot for me, pls. EDIT: oops! Cockatoo!!!!!!!!, nix parrot!!

:incog:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.