01/27 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea, just been goin thru way too much with health and depression. did not want to bring the forum down with all of that crap. hope you all are doin well...
:wave: Nice to see you! (Personally, I don't feel like you're bringing the forum down by talking about things like depression since some of us secretly struggle with it, or have in the past. It just makes us feel less alone.)

crablegs666

Reaction score
Hello, can someone please explain how I could get panda crazy to work with me having a requester ID #? I watched 3 youtube videos and played around, but can't get it. The closest thing that looks like what I want doesn't collect hits.

So I want to create a panda with the requester ID.

I apologize for me falling below the curve, but I thought I'd ask so I could be taken out of my misery.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, can someone please explain how I could get panda crazy to work with me having a requester ID #? I watched 3 youtube videos and played around, but can't get it. The closest thing that looks like what I want doesn't collect hits.

I apologize for me falling below the curve, but I thought I'd ask so I could be taken out of my misery.
I believe with the requester ID you will be using the search function. That would give you all hits posted by that requester. I think.

nmelssx

Reaction score

You can't create a panda with the requester ID. That's too vague. You can only create pandas for specific HITs.

Reactions: teal4life

crablegs666

Reaction score
I'm trying to be proactive with say hits that aren't posted yet. For example Joe Lo predict financial stuff each morning. When I log in I would make the panda using the requester ID, and when they get posted, I have the panda up and running and hopefully get one.

So me making a panda, typing in the requester ID, and have it collect.

I appreciate the dialogue!

Reactions: teal4life

crablegs666

Reaction score
Ha, maybe that's why I can't do it. I was under the impression I could make a panda for c sats, or someone, and have it going in anticipation of them dropping the afternoon hits.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to be proactive with say hits that aren't posted yet. For example Joe Lo predict financial stuff each morning. When I log in I would make the panda using the requester ID, and when they get posted, I have the panda up and running and hopefully get one.

I am not the best at it but I normally make the panda with the hit, then add the requester ID, and then have it search. I think that is what you are wanting?

GTR

Reaction score
:wave: Nice to see you! (Personally, I don't feel like you're bringing the forum down by talking about things like depression since some of us secretly struggle with it, or have in the past. It just makes us feel less alone.)
I know some of you have issues like depression and anxiety etc, and it is good to talk to others about it and not keep it inside, i just felt i needed to go at it alone and get myself back to, well being myself others see on the forum :wink:

thanks

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 min survey on decision making | PANDA
Requester: Evan Apfelbaum [ACEMM1YJWITST] (Req TV): $12.56/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.90] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
We are investigating decision making process regarding purchase behavior
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
3 minutes

Reactions: cb456

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Transparency in the Online Advertisment Economy (~15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tobias Urban [A8WCY7VTS2PF7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: We would like to learn about your experience with online advertisements and your transparency needs when it comes to privacy online.The survey will take 15 minute.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

crablegs666

Reaction score
What I'm seeking, and it may not be functionally doable is create a panda for survey comet, with only the requester ID. So any hits that are out there or new, from SC, I'd have a crack it. I know how to create a panda from the hits posted, but none left.

Is there even a way to be proactive with requesters who drop hits at certain times?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
hit add job. enter some dummy information. hit details on it, erase dummy info, put in requester ID in correct spot. change type to search. now it will search for anything by the requester.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had to work extra hours at work so I'm surprised I did this much.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 26, 2019.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 19

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 19
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $1.31
- HIT reward earned: $12.10
- Total Amount earned this week: $13.41

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/search-mode

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
It was just a nice convenient thing to look at. Is it easy enough to sum it up ourselves, absolutely. However, it's obvious others enjoy it too since so many post the email they were sent :wink:
Righto! Posting those took so little effort, and they gave us all something to look forward to one day of the week. The nits. :)

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha, maybe that's why I can't do it. I was under the impression I could make a panda for c sats, or someone, and have it going in anticipation of them dropping the afternoon hits.
C SATS post individual HITs with lots of different IDs. So putting in a PANDA searching for a HIT might never catch anything. You can do a few things depending on which scripts you are running. If you are using Panda Crazy, then you can run a requester search. I never found this worked very well for me, but some people say this is fine.
I add them to Hit Finder and am alerted to them posting, then click to add individual HITs to my Hit Catcher. I generally catch about 5 a day this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.