01/21 - Timeless Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisd6

Reaction score
The $130 was from doing it from 8am to 5pm yesterday. The $60 from just the dinner rush.
Damn, maybe I should do that at night when mturk is slow....

We'll see if I'm ever feeling that social... lol

Reactions: Poisontea

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I could use one of those :rain:
ok. :hug:

enjoy the brewery tour. i seem to recall touring a brewery as a young adult and at the end, drinking age adults like my parents got a free beer right off the line. maybe you will too at the end of your event.

any cool squirrel stuff you know to share with us?

Poisontea

Reaction score

It's hardly social honestly. You just grab food, hand off food. Don't have to do too much socializing. But yeah, it's been going really well for him so if you drive, I totally recommend it.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score

It's not bad side money, but for me, after factoring in taxes, cost of gas, cost of car maintenance/repairs it was about as profitable as a good day on mTurk. Tips can help push it in the lead but very dependent on you getting paired up with nice people to deliver to.

chrisd6

Reaction score
It's hardly social honestly. You just grab food, hand off food. Don't have to do too much socializing. But yeah, it's been going really well for him so if you drive, I totally recommend it.
I may actually try it. Feels like it's best to do at night which is when I like to relax, but it could be really worth it come to think of it..

• Love
Reactions: Poisontea

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

chrisd6

Reaction score
It's not bad side money, but for me, after factoring in taxes, cost of gas, cost of car maintenance/repairs it was about as profitable as a good day on mTurk. Tips can help push it in the lead but very dependent on you getting paired up with nice people to deliver to.
That's a fair point about tax and car maintenance. They don't pay per mile to account for cost of gas at all?
I live in a college town so I feel like there would be a high volume of business in a small area, but I'm not sure if I'd love doing it lol

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i bet it is a money losing proposition if you have the proper auto insurance considering i bet everyone delivers using private passenger auto insurance instead of commercial insurance. just wait until an accident is not covered.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Write about your experience (~2-5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Zachary C. Irving [AG0YJ2MHF28IA] Contact
TV: Hrly=$23.18 | Pay=Generous | Approval=1-3 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic study about memory. You will read and respond to a prompt that asks you to provide information about events in your life. (estimated time: 2-5 minutes). Select the link below to complete the survey.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

Reactions: Trucker
Status
Not open for further replies.