01/21 - Mantra Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Imagine talking to your office HR. Come up with 3 different ways to ask for a specific need in the given scenario. | Accept
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.50] [Pay=4.91] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.52] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Imagine talking to your office HR for something you need (given the scenario). Think of the many ways you could phrase the request.
Qualifications: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In AU, CA, DK, GB, IE, NL, NO, NZ, US, VG, VI
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: theturkscribe

nmelssx

Reaction score
Title: Imagine talking to your office HR. Come up with 3 different ways to ask for a specific need in the given scenario. | Accept
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.50] [Pay=4.91] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.52] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Imagine talking to your office HR for something you need (given the scenario). Think of the many ways you could phrase the request.
Qualifications: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In AU, CA, DK, GB, IE, NL, NO, NZ, US, VG, VI
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Just 1 available?

Reactions: jan

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Ooohhhhh oh I see how it is. It's a holiday and there's not a lot to work on so y'all gonna take those IPSofts before me huh? Huh? Some RVD's are still trickling in guys...don't say I never told ya nothin.

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Ooohhhhh oh I see how it is. It's a holiday and there's not a lot to work on so y'all gonna take those IPSofts before me huh?
save some for me, too! I only did 1 the other day just to make sure I was doing it right and wouldn't be rejected. They approved so they are good to go in my mind if I can snag them.

Looks like it's going to be one of those days you'll be taking more risks than usual just to have something to work on. I"m just under 1% rejection and don't want to touch anything that seems risky as just one rejection would take me over the 1% rejection mark right now.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
PE $2.50
Think I'm just going to go do stuff and poke at turk occasionally today. Sometimes that works oddly well.
Seriously just make some jewelry today!
save some for me, too! I only did 1 the other day just to make sure I was doing it right and wouldn't be rejected. They approved so they are good to go in my mind if I can snag them.

Looks like it's going to be one of those days you'll be taking more risks than usual just to have something to work on. I"m just under 1% rejection and don't want to touch anything that seems risky as just one rejection would take me over the 1% rejection mark right now.
Do you have the script so you're able to easily calculate your risk? I can't remember if it's built into MTS or if it's turkeybacon.

nmelssx

Reaction score
PE $2.50

Think I'm just going to go do stuff and poke at turk occasionally today. Sometimes that works oddly well.
But you just got started? It's only 8 A.M - ish.

nmelssx

Reaction score

Nah, they never rejects. I did hundreds for them and not one rejection.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Do you have the script so you're able to easily calculate your risk? I can't remember if it's built into MTS or if it's turkeybacon.
It's in MTS. I avoid red right now and am torn on white because they are likely to be good but no guarantee of that. Batches I have been doing 1-3 just to check to see I'm doing them as instructed and that the requestor is not automatically rejecting. Unfortunately some of those requestors take up to a week to approve so it's hard to get quick feedback on my work and want to do more for them.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Azazael

Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Nah, they never rejects. I did hundreds for them and not one rejection.
but I'm paranoid that they say they will reject if some of the content you generate are too similar and I thought there was a chance two of the three things I did in my dip-toe-into-water HITS were too similar and I would get rejected.

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions related to the understanding of similarity in sentiments | Accept
Requester: Michael [AJBM5IJZQBS4I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 2
Description: Answer questions related to the understanding of similarity in sentiments
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
masters, okay if you don't mind working on a vague and ambiguous hit under the threat of rejection. I did 1 only.[/td][/tr]

lol pass sound like ones i just did other day and got a nice rejection for....they were named michael/mike also i think. wonder if they jumped req names already

Reactions: sofaslug

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If anyone gives up on today...

Hubs and I finally got Kenshi (videogame) and it's absolutely fantastic. It's something like $20 on Kingwin right now. Incredibly involved game, so maybe take a look at a video on it first, but holy wow is it good.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Reading Comprehension Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: RWUA Research [A1ZSSX2GALUG8X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.29] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.74] [Pen=0.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 45:00
Available: 40
Description: Complete a short reading task and brief questionnaire
Qualifications: Exc: [-466933716-124502] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1779] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
why not already[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.