Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Heyo! I showed up last night after most people went to bed but I'mma ask the same question again to this crowd. How had the changes affect your personal income? I get that it's the holiday season but compared to the other years has there been much of a change? I read through the other thread on it and was just wondering peoples opinions. Thanks! and for those that missed it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Things are just annoying now, that's pretty much the only difference.
Income hasn't changed because the amount of work hasn't changed (keeping in mind that December-January are the hardest months on Mturk)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
Heyo! I showed up last night after most people went to bed but I'mma ask the same question again to this crowd. How had the changes affect your personal income? I get that it's the holiday season but compared to the other years has there been much of a change? I read through the other thread on it and was just wondering peoples opinions. Thanks! and for those that missed it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Income on the rise due to a system overhaul. Partially me having to work less to catch/find HITs as I was still using c4c/Hitscraper. This dec-jan doesn't seem as slow as last year to me.

Last edited:

Humboldt

Reaction score
I didn't get a numerical code at the end of this. Just the "thanks for taking this survey. Your results has been recorded"
Anyone else? Trying to decide if I screened out or did complete it, lol.
No code for me, either. And when I checked TO, I found out I had a hard time with this requester in the past. (Don't think I was alone in this.) I just returned it. Seemed safer.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
No code for me, either. And when I checked TO, I found out I had a hard time with this requester in the past. (Don't think I was alone in this.) I just returned it. Seemed safer.
Welcome, new member!

Reactions: Humboldt

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Figuring Out Results from Clinical Experiments | Accept
Requester: Airom Bleicher [A215LCMFUNRKYK] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.44] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 3.91] [Comm: 2.34] [Fair: 3.87] [Reviews: 115] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$6.00
Duration: 50 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to examine the results of a clinical experiment and answer some questions based on the data presented.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
So did this just suddenly end for anyone else? I went through a lot of results, then suddenly...bam...it was over! No code (but also no code box on hit window, either). I submitted anyway.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome!!

I put in my MTURK ID and messaged them. Ugh, guess i'll see if it's rejected or not. I'll update when I find out, lol.

Dead End Kid

Reaction score
So did this just suddenly end for anyone else? I went through a lot of results, then suddenly...bam...it was over! No code (but also no code box on hit window, either). I submitted anyway.
Same here. I sent a note to them from the hit details. Hopefully will get an answer.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read passage for comprehension. | Accept
Requester: Human And Machine Learning Lab [A1O1KVLVN97SXA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.32] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.56] [Fast: 4.66] [Comm: 4.35] [Fair: 4.30] [Reviews: 76] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.60
Duration: 1 hour 21 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read passage for comprehension
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Same here. I sent a note to them from the hit details. Hopefully will get an answer.
Okay, glad it wasn't just me. I did put that info in the hit window box before I submitted and I took pics of all the screens I could to prove I really did do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.