01/18 - Yoplait™ Whips Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone made/found a nice alternative to the floating timer script mmmturkeybacon created?

It use to display how much time spent on your hit, time left, etc.. etc..

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about mental health and mental health treatment | Accept
Requester: Erin Ward-Ciesielski [A1WH7PPYQCKBBE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Questionnaires about you, what you would do if you experienced a mental health problem, your knowledge about aspects of treatment, and a series of case vignettes
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Just as soon as I noted your post of this HIT, I added it to PC and got it about 2 seconds later. Thank you, Daniel @Marf. And I must add that I found it just a bit ... intense.

Reactions: Daniel

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
YES!

I grew up in Old Town and have tried to remove everything Bangor related from my life... except for the police page. Love them!
I grew up in Orono myself, and lived in Bangor from middle school on. I managed to move away from Bangor a time or two in the past, once to Biddeford, which I liked for the "grass is greener" change of pace perspective, but I grew to not really care for it. I also moved to MDI for a while on the quieter side of the island, which I absolutely loved. Moving back to Bangor from MDI was horrid. Hopefully the third time is a charm, as we live between Bangor and MDI now, and I'm pretty happy here.

I can't say as I blame you one bit for wanting to rid your memory of everything Bangor. The BPD facebook page is great, but it's about the only thing Bangor has going for it, in my opinion.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just as soon as I noted your post of this HIT, I added it to PC and got it about 2 seconds later. Thank you, Daniel @Marf. And I must add that I found it just a bit ... intense.
I did this yesterday and I thought the same. I guess because I just recently started to talk to a counselor and taking my "happy" pills again. Anxiety blows.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Figuring Out Results from Clinical Experiments | Accept
Requester: Airom Bleicher [A215LCMFUNRKYK] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.44] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 3.91] [Comm: 2.34] [Fair: 3.87] [Reviews: 115] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$6.00
Duration: 50 minutes
Description: You will be asked to examine the results of a clinical experiment and answer some questions based on the data presented.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I grew up in Orono myself, and lived in Bangor from middle school on. I managed to move away from Bangor a time or two in the past, once to Biddeford, which I liked for the "grass is greener" change of pace perspective, but I grew to not really care for it. I also moved to MDI for a while on the quieter side of the island, which I absolutely loved. Moving back to Bangor from MDI was horrid. Hopefully the third time is a charm, as we live between Bangor and MDI now, and I'm pretty happy here.

I can't say as I blame you one bit for wanting to rid your memory of everything Bangor. The BPD facebook page is great, but it's about the only thing Bangor has going for it, in my opinion.
Oh man, moving from Bangor to a coastal area was such a quality of life increase for me too. Hope the current location keep working for you! <3

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
..and I missed Pinterest. I heard MTS go off, but I was busy doing mom stuff. I seem to never be able to catch them with HIT Catcher either..unless I put it on 'once'. Same for anyone else? I'm still new to the PANDA'ing stuff so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. :banghead:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make some predictions and answer some questions - approximately 15 minutes, earn $1.50 plus maybe more in bonus! | Accept
Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.87] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.03] [Fast: 4.32] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 4.34] [Reviews: 297] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.52] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 39
Description: We will ask you to make predictions about other MTurk workers, and answer some questions. You have the chance to earn bonus for providing accurate predictions!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Lukasz Markiewicz for work related to 3P888QFVX2TMC0C2MHE15QXSNNAOQ0.
The value of your bonus is: $6.82 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

not as much as I thought but still great obvs

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
wrong HIT myb

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on corporate social responsibility | AcceptA
Requester: yue [A26LHYL9CLHZSH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Description: Give us your opinion about our corporate social responsibility activities
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

Reactions: Daniel

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Climate Politics | Accept
Requester: Time Sharing Social Science Surveys [A10GMN90GBD12Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $3.67] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.02] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 3.83] [Fair: 4.63] [Reviews: 88] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 12 hours
Description: Political views and beliefs about climate change
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Oh man, moving from Bangor to a coastal area was such a quality of life increase for me too. Hope the current location keep working for you! <3
Thanks! :) I hope things work out likewise for you as well! Maybe if enough of us leave the greater bangor area, the area itself will up and leave, and then something nice can inhabit the area! Hahahaha

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Climate Politics | Accept
Requester: Time Sharing Social Science Surveys [A10GMN90GBD12Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $3.67] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.02] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 3.83] [Fair: 4.63] [Reviews: 88] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 12 hours
Description: Political views and beliefs about climate change
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I didn't get a numerical code at the end of this. Just the "thanks for taking this survey. Your results has been recorded"
Anyone else? Trying to decide if I screened out or did complete it, lol.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I did this yesterday and I thought the same. I guess because I just recently started to talk to a counselor and taking my "happy" pills again. Anxiety blows.
Well, the best of luck with the counselor and the meds. I have "clinical" depression and prefer having that to anxiety by a longgggg mile. Any questions about your illness, just ask: many people here suffer from this crap. ( And I'm pretty sure there is a forum thread dedicated to the sickies here. :) )

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused by surveys that try and stress that quitting halfway through (for example when you hit a long writing section) is damaging to the study. Why? Why would they be including results from surveys that aren't complete? Just discard anything where the person didn't get to the end and it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Miriette
Status
Not open for further replies.