01/18 - Working Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
slow Z morning i see. I've gotten 3 used cars and one plumbing service.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
This is not a good idea.
probably not just answering the "wouldn't it be nice if" question. I should probably disclaim that i don't use anything like that and don't encourage anyone to. They're already pretty easy hits as far as the user interface goes

Reactions: Kerek

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
It'd be really cool if I could hover over a link to see a preview.
that'd be enough to see if something is a plumber, in many cases
Well the scripts bring up a pop up. Isnt that easy enough?

Reactions: Drwho10

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
probably not just answering the "wouldn't it be nice if" question. I should probably disclaim that i don't use anything like that and don't encourage anyone to. They're already pretty easy hits as far as the user interface goes
Sometimes it's better if we don't answer those questions :p

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I've caught like 7 websites so far. No idea.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
i always click through it 'cause it doesn't take any extra time and its not like they're pouring in that i'm rushing to get them completed. I've always thought it would be easy for them to track whether or not you physically click a link in their hit. I posted that more of an example of how 99.9% of the time when someone says "wouldn't it be nice if..." a simple google search of that term shows up with someone creating just what you wanted already
Also clicking link is probably the best way to tell if the website is actually available. It would be a shame to get a requester block on an unavailable website that you marked plumbing based off of a preview because clicking the link is too time consuming.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Also clicking link is probably the best way to tell if the website is actually available. It would be a shame to get a requester block on an unavailable website that you marked plumbing based off of a preview because clicking the link is too time consuming.
Also, again, the scripts. They do the same thing as clicking except you're doing less work. Let it pop up and you know what it is. No need for any other Google extensions or anything like that. Everyones points are great, i'm just saying, i thought everyone knew about the scripts. They're the best thing for a zoltar.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just thought that looked handy in general, thanks :)

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I just thought that looked handy in general, thanks :)
i'm glad someone found it useful. Its probably a cool tool for random stuff. maybe even for some hits in the future but i wouldn't use it on zoltars just in case anyone has the urge to

Reactions: T. Leela

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Off to carpool and then sitting my butt down on this couch - the kids have been playing playdough for over an hour...I hope they keep it up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.