Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.62] [Fair: 4.47] [Comm: 1.88] [Fast: 4.68] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 0]
Description:
-
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Reactions: Barbwire

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Btw, good morning! In a super-awesome-fantastic mood because I kept waking myself up talking smack and being sassy (weird dreams, yo) and it has me hella* focused on getting the monies. Good luck out there!

*Yes, "hella" is my brain's repeater word of the day. Just roll with it.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Experience Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: mturk.admin [A1600ITGM7SNAE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 5 minute survey about consumer experiences that involves a writing task. You may complete this particular survey only once.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [22318-30743] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96;e9a29506 has not been granted

Subhazard

Reaction score
I have the plumbing zoltar, what's the other panda?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Experience Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: mturk.admin [A1600ITGM7SNAE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 5 minute survey about consumer experiences that involves a writing task. You may complete this particular survey only once.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [22318-30743] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96;e9a29506 has not been granted
its the all mighty mturk admin. more powerful than all the mtc admins combined. This is the secret to masters :tinfoil:

Reactions: Krikket and Kerek

Subhazard

Reaction score
Got into a heated debate with someone (I don't know why it needed to be heated, or even a debate) about the size of europe vs the size of america (I was saying the US had more land mass than the EU)

To which he replied 'Wow, you are weapons grade stupid' and a slew of other insults.

And then I just showed him the figures. He was wrong, and then he still kept calling me stupid.

I don't know why people get so heated about things that are so inconsequential.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Got into a heated debate with someone (I don't know why it needed to be heated, or even a debate) about the size of europe vs the size of america (I was saying the US had more land mass than the EU)

To which he replied 'Wow, you are weapons grade stupid' and a slew of other insults.

And then I just showed him the figures. He was wrong, and then he still kept calling me stupid.

how does land mass comparison come up as a topic of discussion? is it like a donger measuring contest ?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

I am with you on the inconsequential arguments, but that weapons grade stupid line was great. i might need to use that some day.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I think Texas and Alaska alone are bigger than Europe (almost).

People don't like questioning their self held beliefs. They think that if they admit they were wrong, it affects their self view somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.