01/16 - Medley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It is still worth posting, maybe they will repost it later
I'm going to guess it was this one. I might be wrong though.

Title: Read Scenarios and Answer Questions | PANDA
Requester: Carrie Hall [A2V4PIKWBV3T9O] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This experiment concerns the ability to determine causality in social situations. You will also be asked to read hypothetical scenarios, offer possible causes for the scenarios, rate your confidence in your answers, and answer survey questions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Reactions: Squatty

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using a deskcycle?

https://www.amazon.com/DeskCycle-Ex...UTF8&qid=1484575344&sr=8-1&keywords=Deskcycle

I've been doing a lot of sitting at my computer lately. I've probably gained around 15 pounds since what I was when I graduated college 1.5 years ago (I went to school in NYC so I did a lot of walking). I know it's more ideal to go get a real workout in but if I'm sitting at my computer doing work this seems like it's better than nothing.
My mom and a friend of mine have them. They like them. I wanted one but my desk is crooked and it won't work.

Reactions: Kerek and Lauren

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never written that word down and now I feel like I somehow spelled it wrong. Bent, catty-corner, diagonal?

Unless you were asking how it's crooked? Then I would say it's a bent desk so it fits in the corner, there's a pole where the bike thing would go.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using a deskcycle?

https://www.amazon.com/DeskCycle-Ex...UTF8&qid=1484575344&sr=8-1&keywords=Deskcycle

I've been doing a lot of sitting at my computer lately. I've probably gained around 15 pounds since what I was when I graduated college 1.5 years ago (I went to school in NYC so I did a lot of walking). I know it's more ideal to go get a real workout in but if I'm sitting at my computer doing work this seems like it's better than nothing.
Made a living riding bikes for many years and I can tell you right now, any kind of cycling motion in a fat seat (especially a computer chair) is gonna give you crazy ass saddle sores if you do it for any significant period of time. You're much better off sitting at your desk with a stationary bike or ideally, if you already have a bike a trainer

Reactions: Kerek

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've never written that word down and now I feel like I somehow spelled it wrong. Bent, catty-corner, diagonal?

Unless you were asking how it's crooked? Then I would say it's a bent desk so it fits in the corner, there's a pole where the bike thing would go.
Word was right, I was just looking for elaboration cause I couldn't picture a crooked desk :p That works.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Definitely FRIEND! No foes on my watch!
You don't want to get on Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie bad side. She may look all sweet and nice (and she usually is), but if you wrong her she has a huge assortment of candy weapons. Candy cane shivs, jawbreaker cannons, you name it

Lauren

Reaction score
Made a living riding bikes for many years and I can tell you right now, any kind of cycling motion in a fat seat (especially a computer chair) is gonna give you crazy ass saddle sores if you do it for any significant period of time. You're much better off sitting at your desk with a stationary bike or ideally, if you already have a bike a trainer
Really? I find the opposite. Riding in my exercise bike with a wide seat is a lot more comfortable than riding on a real bike for me. The real bike seat rubs between my thighs in my crotch area and hurts REALLY bad. Like we are talking it hurts to walk after going for a 30 min ride. I was wondering why bike seats couldn't just be big and wide like they are on my exercise bike.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am going to be slowly working on the bonus tasks from Igor Labutov all day.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Charity study, not for mobile devices | PANDA
Requester: Janina Steinmetz [A3JPAGHZPHR0P2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.05 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We will ask you to read two popular quotes and to motivate others to donate to charity, about 5-10 minutes, not for mobile devices!
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.