01/16 - Medley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been trying to change my avatar here for the last week and it keeps messing up. If I try to upload a pic from my PC it just times out and if I use a URL it times out with the error,"A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Any help with this?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
They were stealing people's identities and CC info to finance them, which is very much NOT cool beans.
Ohh yeah! I think I ended up emailing one of them and they had no idea what was going on. I think we made a thread about it, I'm trying to find it.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gross.

For some reason I remember we ended up saying no to posting these, I can't remember why. (I'm sure someone will remind me.)
I wonder why we ended up saying no to posting a HIT we all called scammies. Maybe there's some kind of hint in the name? Oh well, maybe some detective out there will solve it.

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
Title: Take a short survey about retirement savings [3-minutes](~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: saurabh bhargava [A369XDKM3XLEA3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.25 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.98 Generosity
★★★★ 4.43 Fairness
★★★★ 4.03 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 48 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a 3-minute survey. Do not accept if you are using a mobile device.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 100
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [504006092-30671] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

4 mins

Reactions: Sondi

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Really? I find the opposite. Riding in my exercise bike with a wide seat is a lot more comfortable than riding on a real bike for me. The real bike seat rubs between my thighs in my crotch area and hurts REALLY bad. Like we are talking it hurts to walk after going for a 30 min ride. I was wondering why bike seats couldn't just be big and wide like they are on my exercise bike.
Well whatever saddle came stock on your bike is likely pretty bad too. The proper fit would be so that only your ass bones are making contact with the saddle, a lot of exercise bikes have fairly big seats but they're generally made with proper firmness and no nose so only your butt is making contact with it, your thighs arent rubbing against it and its not putting pressure on soft tissue. Saddles are highly subjective really and its hard to explain, but unless your chair is realllllyyy low (see recumbent bikes) you're eventually gonna develop some weird chafing issues and possibly saddle sores if you're getting your full hour of exercise a day in it.

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: FIXED ERROR: Brief survey for 60 cents, 6 to 8 minutes(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andrew L Thomson [AI2OXVLK8QJEO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey about your attitudes and emotions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 49
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Exc: [999577-30672] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Serial Mom and Kliq

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ohh yeah! I think I ended up emailing one of them and they had no idea what was going on. I think we made a thread about it, I'm trying to find it.
Yeah, a few people did. I don't remember much, but I remember that there was a pretty long list of people who had been taken advantage of with those. Was the thread back on [redacted]? This whole mturk thing seems to blur together when it comes to time..

blackpupjean

Reaction score
he's back, works now

Title: FIXED ERROR: Brief survey for 60 cents, 6 to 8 minutes(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andrew L Thomson [AI2OXVLK8QJEO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey about your attitudes and emotions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Exc: [999577-30672] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, a few people did. I don't remember much, but I remember that there was a pretty long list of people who had been taken advantage of with those. Was the thread back on [redacted]? This whole mturk thing seems to blur together when it comes to time..
You may try April or May. I mentioned it when I saw one last night. It was when I first started.

Reactions: minkyboodle
Status
Not open for further replies.