Requester: AMT Surveys [A3HBVK79XDRDN4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 20:00
Available: 104
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
No wonder no one's doing these 15 cents Alexandria HITs. The 20 cents ones were easier, faster, and paid more, but these 15 cents ones are too much of a brain twister that it actually takes time to think up of a plausible answer that conforms to both middle part of the story while at the same time fitting with the end, and also including words from both middle part of the story.

Even though it's only typing 1 sentence compared to the 20 cents ones that requires 2 sentences, the 20 cents ones actually takes much less time to do, because it's much easier to think up of appropriate responses for them. At only 15 cents per HIT, I honestly don't feel like it's worth doing them, and from the way the batch is barely dropping, I think everyone else with the qualification thinks so as well.

Honestly these 15 cents one should at least pay 25-30 cents to be actually worth doing. I'll start doing Alexandria again once she drops more of those 20 cents HITs, but these 15 cents ones just isn't worth it. Thoughts?
I remember returning the qual hit and returning it because it was way too complicated for 15 cents.

Reactions: jan

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Um...Parks and Rec is *set* in Pawnee, Indiana. Amy Poehler is from Mass, though I get the impression she wouldn't mind having a statue of her wherever.
Yeah, but Pawnee isn't real, and the only real city in Indiana I remember them using was Indianapolis, plus it is the capital, so I say close enough.

Reactions: Kennedy

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Are there any scripts that have a return and accept next button like on the old website?
If you're talking about a "trade HIT" function, I use this. It creates a white rectangle near the top of the screen and I click it to exchange for a new task. Is that what you're asking about?

Edit: It's been updated since I added it, so I don't know if it's still just a white rectangle. YMMV.

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Hey, you're balls aren't fun till they hang down low and clang together like Newton's cradle.

And yes I looked that up, cause I had no idea what that was called.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, it's been a long time, but I remember reading him when I was younger and feeling happy that someone else out there was different like me
Embrace your difference, it's what makes you you and it's great.

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.