Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
some1 give me a big ass survey to save me from the gym!:cry:
and good morning:cliff:

Reactions: minkyboodle

turktime4:20

Reaction score
What do you mean you put "usually one"? How many locations does the realtor have?
yea like most realter have only one location so not worried about that much.... it more if they direct or not and where the services are provided either customer location or business location

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: Social Cognition Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Agi Lab [A25U5IKQQVH1OC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.91 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 60 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a brief 15-20 minute survey that asks you questions about the way you imagine and plan for upcoming events.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [-367516828-30223] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

I know the time is usually over-exaggerated, but still, even if it only takes 20 minutes, 40 cents?!?! shouldn't take more than 5 min for that...

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yea like most realter have only one location so not worried about that much.... it more if they direct or not and where the services are provided either customer location or business location
Realtors will offer service at their offices and at the customer locations, even sometimes online (if the site has a house search feature)

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I'mma be real with you: if you're not even really looking on the websites to confirm this stuff, there's no help we can give you that isn't already on the website. Zoltars are easy, reliable money. I would highly encourage you to spend a few extra seconds clicking around to confirm this stuff than risk rejections and a block.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from J. Robert Parker for work related to 3RZS0FBRWKAFO3E4GAB2JNV69FZPCF.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
This is a thank you payment for your diligent participation in these surveys.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

mtdub1

Reaction score
They've been posting extremely slow in the early morning lately, but trickling in later and speeding up after the first hour or so. There's been times when I've almost given up and went to do something else with the Panda running and come back to find a full queue later.
I've noticed this new trend also. Websites have been dropping a little later then usual as of late.

Reactions: harriss143

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What they said and I can't think of a single example where a business provides a service indirectly. Maybe there is one, but it isn't a Realtor.

Reactions: turktime4:20

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
interesting I don't think i've ever seen that message. Is it from forgetting something in the hit?
No. I think it is from running my PandA right at the edge of Mturk's breaking point. Usually I just get the page request error like everyone else. I've gotten this error before but usually when Amazon's whole system is going to shit.

Reactions: Drwho10

turktime4:20

Reaction score
I'mma be real with you: if you're not even really looking on the websites to confirm this stuff, there's no help we can give you that isn't already on the website. Zoltars are easy, reliable money. I would highly encourage you to spend a few extra seconds clicking around to confirm this stuff than risk rejections and a block.
oh I do trust me sometimes I spend 2-3 min on a website till I totally use to Z's just wanted see where you guys are on these for last 2 questions, I know answer vary and all just kinda wanted see what others do for them sorry if it seems like I trying get a direct answer or help without trying look at website that far from the truth

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What do you do with a Z where the site's not in english and chrome won't translate it? :\

Reactions: turktime4:20

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
No. I think it is from running my PandA right at the edge of Mturk's breaking point. Usually I just get the page request error like everyone else. I've gotten this error before but usually when Amazon's whole system is going to shit.
ohhh ok i think i know that one now

Reactions: sofaslug

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is what happens when you do work for requesters outside of mturk.

none of this could be possible without the wonderful requester adultnethits whom I've trusted for all the years i've been on mturk.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Just Web Evals so far? Havent seen anything else myself

Reactions: Kallee
Status
Not open for further replies.